Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

01/14/2013 16:48 OverLimits#556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Well , Indeed .. About players numbers , isnt the point . I'm only talking about the (ludoworks) word typing in over 9 pages in this thread .. and It's kinda of 100% advertise through smth . Even if you didnt done that , I mean , another guy with another server or even if I wrote "evolution" everywhere. It's kind of advertising .. Otherwise , its only (chat/discuss) .
Its a matter of point of views, so :)
01/14/2013 18:05 xXMagicalXx#557
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
We can talk later about your network dont worry, also that is a chit chat we can discuss anything and since ludoworks is atleast the most interests for great number of sro players so i dont see anything wrong in it. we already got like 350 players in the 1st hour with not bots / multiclients so that even proves what i am saying.
you are a bit getting to selfish aren't you?
<3
01/14/2013 18:12 OverLimits#558
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
you are a bit getting to selfish aren't you?
<3
If stating a fact is considered being selfish then you have my apologies
01/14/2013 18:53 Shifty*#559
Bro's
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/14/2013 21:23 鳳凰城#560
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
you are a bit getting to selfish aren't you?
<3
Not about selfish . Its about the way of speech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
If stating a fact is considered being selfish then you have my apologies
It isnt selfish . its rude .
01/14/2013 22:37 Haze*#561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Not about selfish . Its about the way of speech.


It isnt selfish . its rude .
Why, being honest is now equivalent to being rude? How long have I slept? Which century is it?
01/14/2013 22:46 鳳凰城#562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Why, being honest is now equivalent to being rude? How long have I slept? Which century is it?
About 'ludoworks' everywhere.
01/14/2013 23:20 PortalDark#563
could you stop spamming here and go to Ludoworks thread?
@haze
not rude but the way ppl say may sound a little harsh to some others
01/15/2013 16:37 Alpro#564
I think I'm getting Phoenixs point. You guys speak of the server as it would be the best and no one is able to reach your level. And I understand that you're proud of the work you've done but for me, too, it sounds a little conceited.
Just saying, don't flame now. :p
01/16/2013 21:17 Bartic#565
You guys should really google selfish, because you have no clue what it means.
01/16/2013 21:54 鳳凰城#566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
You guys should really google selfish, because you have no clue what it means.
Sel

Matter fact , its shame on you. because your statement has no meaning
01/16/2013 23:36 amrosyl#567
new screenshots has been released about etrinum project looks interesting, imo.
it's not like sro. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Discuss.
01/16/2013 23:47 LastThief*#568
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
new screenshots has been released about etrinum project looks interesting, imo.
it's not like sro. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Discuss.
Their forum got virus
01/17/2013 00:09 amrosyl#569
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Their forum got virus
o.O

it works fine for me.
01/17/2013 00:37 Bartic#570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Sel

Matter fact , its shame on you. because your statement has no meaning
I don't know if you're trolling me or you're just plain stupid.

They aren't selfish by saying they're the best, they may be arrogant, but not selfish. What the heck is wrong with you people? Don't you know the meaning of these simple words?