[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

01/14/2015 21:06 tollas#5551
Melikhan on witch Server bot you and can you me proof this ^^ or can you guarantee me this if i bot now for 2 das in 1 Week that i dont ban ?
01/15/2015 06:57 Paxller#5552
cant find minimap . what I do with it?It happens every 2.3 hours
01/15/2015 11:18 SomeOtherGuy208#5553
Whenever I try to open palla, it shows the loading thin on my mouse but never opens, I check my processes and it shows it for a second then it disaapears. Help please!?!?
01/15/2015 17:10 Paxller#5554
What shall I do ? when setting the pixel bot bot does not press on the map( he can close it ) I can make a video
I have premium
problem =
01/16/2015 04:28 BrandonEmmanuel#5555
I cant update the bot it says theres a problem with the connection of the server
01/16/2015 23:23 melikhan#5556
Quote:
Originally Posted by tollas View Post
Melikhan on witch Server bot you and can you me proof this ^^ or can you guarantee me this if i bot now for 2 das in 1 Week that i dont ban ?
Why do I have to prove it to you? It's up to you if you believe it or not, I won't be lying over something like this lol, I gain nothing with it. (no, palavia doesn't pay me :( lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxller View Post
cant find minimap . what I do with it?It happens every 2.3 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy208 View Post
Whenever I try to open palla, it shows the loading thin on my mouse but never opens, I check my processes and it shows it for a second then it disaapears. Help please!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxller View Post
What shall I do ? when setting the pixel bot bot does not press on the map( he can close it ) I can make a video
I have premium
problem =
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonEmmanuel View Post
I cant update the bot it says theres a problem with the connection of the server
Whoa never seen so much problems at once... All above try mailing palavia with clear information: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Forgot to mention something: If you have the cracked version, don't even think about getting your problems fixed :)
01/17/2015 00:31 tollas#5557
Wehre i can find the cracked Version ^^
We quest you because you are so good
01/17/2015 00:39 YerAWizard#5558
Quote:
Originally Posted by tollas View Post
Wehre i can find the cracked Version ^^
We quest you because you are so good
It was removed from the website :P
01/17/2015 11:07 shubham-28#5559
this bot can get u ban ?? anyone got ban for using this ?
01/17/2015 11:41 fuso98#5560
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham-28 View Post
this bot can get u ban ?? anyone got ban for using this ?
You use bot as your own risk. But anyway this is a good pixelbot so it's much safe ;)
01/17/2015 16:32 melikhan#5561
Quote:
Originally Posted by tollas View Post
Wehre i can find the cracked Version ^^
We quest you because you are so good
Give me 1 good reason to tell you that

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham-28 View Post
this bot can get u ban ?? anyone got ban for using this ?
Any bot has his own risk to get banned. I'm using this bot for a year and I'm still not banned ;)
01/17/2015 18:11 Toskata#5562
what is the new thing about email notify can some1 explain to me tnx

I found what's the email notify i want to ask how to buy the bot and what to do

can some1 answer me pls i want to buy the bot can i get it from the bestbots.ro
01/17/2015 18:49 Diаmonds#5563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toskata View Post
what is the new thing about email notify can some1 explain to me tnx

I found what's the email notify i want to ask how to buy the bot and what to do

can some1 answer me pls i want to buy the bot can i get it from the bestbots.ro
Email notify = the bot sends mail with informations about what it's done
And yes, you can.
01/17/2015 18:56 Toskata#5564
one more question - do i have to buy it from my pc or i can buy it from another pc and the licence will be activated on my registered mail on the pixel bot ?
01/17/2015 19:20 skeith_sk8#5565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toskata View Post
one more question - do i have to buy it from my pc or i can buy it from another pc and the licence will be activated on my registered mail on the pixel bot ?
1 pc = 1 license
2 pc = 2 license
If you have paypal buy directly from the first post
If you have no paypal then go to a reseller, for example bestbots