🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

05/15/2021 15:40 BloodySoul1#541
hello, anyone heard of the phoenix scripts, everytime i see tons of happy customers in their discord, im aware of their cracked toir but the antiriot seems to be working because so many people are happy of it, should i trust that?

nvm, resereched this forum thread and found a lot of scam reports.
05/15/2021 18:45 LeftSpace Pirate#542
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is toir+ admin, scamming people.

Both discord tag and ID :
397057309802627074
Arstyyy
#3736
540254279760478239
Shybreakdown
#7208
05/15/2021 22:19 Philojia#543
Well, first of all I want to mention that I am not a person who knows a lot about script environment.
So I saw that product named Valkyrie. As a normal human i guess if atleast you have a brain, you'll try to get more information as you can about a product before buying it right ?


So I want to that discord and tried to get information. Before I was in a slotted platform but the case was that the Orbwalker they were selling was so bad and it was not fully internal. Admin just lied to a lot of people saying that it was fully internal.

So I was reading the rules and information section on the Valkyrie discord and saw that :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I was like maybe he uses that in the orbwalker. Then I asked him directly the question and that's how he answers you :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Yeah I guess he doesn't need me as a user so I won't buy it but when you sell a product atleast be kind cause you are as your product is. That's not how you sell your product buddy.

I guess he wanted me to come like a tard and only ask him for the paypal :) , that's not how it works mate :lul:

If you even can't ask a question I mean atleast say : I am too lazy to answer your questions guys if you have some keep it for you :rollsafe:

Anyway, I don't know the quality of his product but I have an idea right now.
Have a good day !
05/15/2021 23:45 accountjpeg#544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
Well, first of all I want to mention that I am not a person who knows a lot about script environment.
So I saw that product named Valkyrie. As a normal human i guess if atleast you have a brain, you'll try to get more information as you can about a product before buying it right ?


So I want to that discord and tried to get information. Before I was in a slotted platform but the case was that the Orbwalker they were selling was so bad and it was not fully internal. Admin just lied to a lot of people saying that it was fully internal.

So I was reading the rules and information section on the Valkyrie discord and saw that :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I was like maybe he uses that in the orbwalker. Then I asked him directly the question and that's how he answers you :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Yeah I guess he doesn't need me as a user so I won't buy it but when you sell a product atleast be kind cause you are as your product is. That's not how you sell your product buddy.

I guess he wanted me to come like a tard and only ask him for the paypal :) , that's not how it works mate :lul:

If you even can't ask a question I mean atleast say : I am too lazy to answer your questions guys if you have some keep it for you :rollsafe:

Anyway, I don't know the quality of his product but I have an idea right now.
Have a good day !
We have lots of people coming everyday and we reserve our rights to choose who we sell to. You are one of those kids that wastes my time with stupid questions all the time because you cant read the info threads and cant see the preview videos. I stopped a while ago to sell my product to such kids. Why ? Because I can. What can you do ? Cry in this thread.
05/15/2021 23:55 Philojia#545
Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
We have lots of people coming everyday and we reserve our rights to choose who we sell to. You are one of those kids that wastes my time with stupid questions all the time because you cant read the info threads and cant see the preview videos. I stopped a while ago to sell my product to such kids. Why ? Because I can. What can you do ? Cry in this thread.
Chill my man I am not crying, I am just giving a review of what happened beetween us.

If you sell a product buddy, you have to explain how it works. The only stupid question is the one which is not asked. So yeah i understand your frustration but that's how marketing is made. You will have intelligent questions and "stupid" questions, but it's only your point of view btw.


If you can stop to sell your product to such "kids", I can also keep myself to buy your product, you are an human as I am right ? :thinking:

Regards
05/16/2021 06:47 accountjpeg#546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
Chill my man I am not crying, I am just giving a review of what happened beetween us.

If you sell a product buddy, you have to explain how it works. The only stupid question is the one which is not asked. So yeah i understand your frustration but that's how marketing is made. You will have intelligent questions and "stupid" questions, but it's only your point of view btw.


If you can stop to sell your product to such "kids", I can also keep myself to buy your product, you are an human as I am right ? :thinking:

Regards
Marketing has nothing to do with this, you were stupid enough that you didnt read the info thread properly and also didnt ask for a demo, so you are out. Go back to crying on other threads that you cant afford a private cheat at market price and wish other people get scammed <3
05/16/2021 07:26 wcz6826245#547
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
It is actually great...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
his Orbwalker It's rubbish
05/16/2021 07:28 JustSleepy#548
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcz6826245 View Post
his Orbwalker It's rubbish
10 game winstreak with it so I beg to differ.
05/16/2021 13:54 Philojia#549
Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
Marketing has nothing to do with this, you were stupid enough that you didnt read the info thread properly and also didnt ask for a demo, so you are out. Go back to crying on other threads that you cant afford a private cheat at market price and wish other people get scammed <3
I don't get why you are mad ? :pogchamp:

I am saying that your marketing is terrible but it's a fact I mean :kekw:

Dude get offensed when you ask him questions, his IQ level has to be under 70 or something like that.

Says now that I wish other people get scammed :4head:, yeah you went mental buddy and for no reason. Thats means a lot
05/16/2021 15:22 accountjpeg#550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
I don't get why you are mad ? :pogchamp:

I am saying that your marketing is terrible but it's a fact I mean :kekw:

Dude get offensed when you ask him questions, his IQ level has to be under 70 or something like that.

Says now that I wish other people get scammed :4head:, yeah you went mental buddy and for no reason. Thats means a lot
hey look this is you hoping someone gets scammed because you are poor and you cant afford a private cheat [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
did you actually think people cant see the shit you post around here? your post history is comedy my brother, glad I banned you from my platform :kekw:
05/16/2021 16:42 ŦΛΞ†#551
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
It is actually great...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
do you really say a script is good bcasue you got a 10 winstreak in bronze XD?

even a plat player can get this without a scirpt ???
05/17/2021 04:01 JustSleepy#552
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ† View Post
do you really say a script is good bcasue you got a 10 winstreak in bronze XD?

even a plat player can get this without a scirpt ???
I'm just using it to prove he's talking shit.
05/17/2021 16:06 duccvuuu#553
whats the best undelectable Internal
05/17/2021 18:49 Coach Broeki#554
Quote:
Originally Posted by duccvuuu View Post
whats the best undelectable Internal
there arent undetectable scripts... only undetected scripts. big difference tho
05/18/2021 20:14 Lyasuo#555
memoryhackers.org(WindShap)
Does anyone know which script it cracked? He changed the menu and vision depending on