SlateHub's $50 EFT Radar

12/30/2020 00:31 Enfidelity#541
I remember i bought lifetime.. was great.. then a detection wave happened and i was no longer a "Lifetime" user.

Recommend someone look at the other setups with DMA instead.

To clear some additional information up - Slate does not develop his own hacks. He has developers that work for him - when a new developer came on and the memory DMA cheat came out the old non DMA setup was no longer supported and everyone that bought that one got SACKED.

So you bought a lifetime sub? Doesn't matter get fucked / scammed.

I recommend Clutch Solutions.
12/30/2020 14:33 kurwakurwy#542
same here. stay away, price are shit and a lot of lifetime got scammed, some people didnt get back money after buying lifetime couple of days before encryption. and those lies that the programmer left the program... bullshit, it is still the same radar, same app just userbase was viped for a cash grab.
12/30/2020 16:22 Enfidelity#543
Glad to know I'm not the only one that got scammed by slatehub and their team.
Complete bullshit
If needed with all my claims I have proof.. but Ill wait n see if anyone else can chime in with this same experience
12/30/2020 21:18 kurwakurwy#544
yeah, lifetime mean life what? a month for me? a couple of days for others...
its looks like there is only one person who can crack the encryption without DMA and he is working with slate and clutch solutions, thats why clutch take another provision for vip membership if you dont have dma
01/01/2021 01:39 HypeGuy#545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfidelity View Post
I remember i bought lifetime.. was great.. then a detection wave happened and i was no longer a "Lifetime" user.

Recommend someone look at the other setups with DMA instead.

To clear some additional information up - Slate does not develop his own hacks. He has developers that work for him - when a new developer came on and the memory DMA cheat came out the old non DMA setup was no longer supported and everyone that bought that one got SACKED.

So you bought a lifetime sub? Doesn't matter get fucked / scammed.

I recommend Clutch Solutions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwakurwy View Post
same here. stay away, price are shit and a lot of lifetime got scammed, some people didnt get back money after buying lifetime couple of days before encryption. and those lies that the programmer left the program... bullshit, it is still the same radar, same app just userbase was viped for a cash grab.
lifetime subs means the lifetime of the product, it doesn't mean for the rest of your life itself....
Regardless slate radar and clutch are separate products from different providers, go voice your opinions elsewhere.
I had my problems with clutch before where i lost money just before the detections as well but it's a risk that every cheater has to deal with and cannot complain about.
But the numbers don't lie,
Slates product has been undetected for 6 months straight, which is a NEW product, plus to my knowledge, previous lifetime users from the OLD product were still offered discounts anyway.
01/01/2021 15:46 kurwakurwy#546
Slate radar is still slate radar, when i bought slate radar i paid for a 2d radar.
now 2d radar is life, and where is the lifetime? slate is a fckin greedy cunt. thats all

and what are u talkin bout a discount for lifetime user base... 20% of a monthly only sub... and time limited, and only for 1 purchase... that was discusting, greedy shit

last thing, i just count a lifetime on his BTC account, he sold from April to May arround ~65 lifetime subs, every single one worth 0.04 BTC = almost 3 btc = almost 100.000 dollars right now, if u think its ok take 100k $ from 65 people who paid for something and use it for a month sub is okay... and he offer 20% discount for single purchase... NIIICE
01/01/2021 20:20 kurwakurwy#547
why there is no new lifetime offer for previous lifetime owners but with something like 50% discount? now 1month is almost a price of previous lifetime,
secondly, the price in april/may was as i said 0.04BTC and i count exactly by your transfer btc adress arround 3BTC... u are rich man, why you treated new lifetime users like that... earlier packet radar.. ok, other developer, cheaper price, but for fuk sake, i understood that the new encryption cracker maybe take 80% of your earnings, but why dont you nurture your lifetime userbase? thats sad. and im not CC user, never was, i stopped playing after encryption and dead of your packet encryption. im missing this times, sorry for all offense words, but i cant understand why all what u did is 20% 1month sub for old lifetimers... anyway, i only count btc users, from single u get 400% increase if u still hold it... im not jealous, maybe i try msg u in private to negotiate something, but i dont thinks so i can win anything...
01/01/2021 21:04 SlateHub#548
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwakurwy View Post
why there is no new lifetime offer for previous lifetime owners but with something like 50% discount? now 1month is almost a price of previous lifetime,
secondly, the price in april/may was as i said 0.04BTC and i count exactly by your transfer btc adress arround 3BTC... u are rich man, why you treated new lifetime users like that... earlier packet radar.. ok, other developer, cheaper price, but for fuk sake, i understood that the new encryption cracker maybe take 80% of your earnings, but why dont you nurture your lifetime userbase? thats sad. and im not CC user, never was, i stopped playing after encryption and dead of your packet encryption. im missing this times, sorry for all offense words, but i cant understand why all what u did is 20% 1month sub for old lifetimers... anyway, i only count btc users, from single u get 400% increase if u still hold it... im not jealous, maybe i try msg u in private to negotiate something, but i dont thinks so i can win anything...
We are not offering lifetime for the new product. It's $150 a month. However you can buy a year key for $150x12-25%. We are no longer offering lifetime for radars since there are retards who do not know what lifetime of the product means.

This is a different product that the packet radar. The packet radar was a network reading radar. The memory radar is a radar that relies on memory reading via kernel driver on game pc.

This product is much more expensive due to the fact that our dev manny created a custom kernel driver (no copy pasta bullshit) and it's worth its weight in gold as it has not been detected in over 6 months. Quality products are going to be more expensive and we do not want a high userbase.

Your previous lifetime on the packet radar barely covers two months of the new product. Do not buy lifetime for products if you do not understand what lifetime of the product means. If you want your packet radar to work again you can go DM BSG on twitter and ask them to remove network encryption.
01/10/2021 21:33 Ricochet007#549
Before encryption hit, I used DamnCheaters' radar. Now that I have another product to compare to, the difference is quite drastic. Not only do I feel it runs/looks cleaner, the support as well as well being for the user is clearly a top priority for the provider. I would highly recommend this radar over any other radar due to the previous reasons stated as well as, it is quite a bit more customizable than other radars. It allows for customizable item presets to ensure you find what you are looking for in your raids. If you are on the fence to purchasing Slate's radar just know that the safety of the product it is one of the top priorities for the dev team.
01/13/2021 18:07 Saren343#550
I made a purchase and now what? I joined the discord but I can't make any messages and I haven't received any emails. I also added my discord id as it said to. I'm confused.

/Edit/- Slate reached out to me shortly after writing this. I was just being impatient.
01/14/2021 20:31 kdoes#551
I wish i read this first. I just paid and also cannot find any way to contact slate as he does accept discord DM's @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] did you ever get contacted by slate?

+Edit Slate just reached out to me on discord and gave me instructions
01/15/2021 04:24 SlateHub#552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saren343 View Post
I made a purchase and now what? I joined the discord but I can't make any messages and I haven't received any emails. I also added my discord id as it said to. I'm confused.
Please DM me in discord if you have not been assisted yet or send me a private message here with your discord information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoes View Post
I wish i read this first. I just paid and also cannot find any way to contact slate as he does accept discord DM's @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] did you ever get contacted by slate?

+Edit Slate just reached out to me on discord and gave me instructions
Glad i got you taken care of :)
01/15/2021 19:06 vaejyhkh#553
effective. fast. Safety
01/16/2021 20:07 Fasmaniak#554
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We bought 2 lifetime radar licenses for 600 euros. Seller promised support of the product. Two months later the tarkov developers made a new encryption and the seller could not continue to support their software. Seller disappeared leaving everyone unanswered, returned after a long time with a similar product. It has the same functionality. In fact, an update of the old product. We ask the author for a test license for like a month or a week, then he blocked me in discord. Screenshot is attached. I highly not recommend the seller. If you want make a buy, try minimal licenses. This product have a huge risks of permanent ban, and you have to spend 150$ to test that.

The seller just turned out to be a greedy fraudster.
01/17/2021 08:19 Fasmaniak#555
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Go fuck yourself retard. I'll swim down your river of tears.

You bought the packet radar lifetime. This is a different product using a kernel driver bypass. I've explained it to you and you are unable to grasp the concept.

Feel free to tweet BSG and ask them to reverse packet encryption.

Cool customer focus, think before you work with this fa**ot :D

You must to support the product, by calling it a little different, doesn't make it new stupid animal :D

Plus, we asked you to give us some tests, we are customers who have money, and if you gave us a try, we would continue to buy from you. But you showed your fucking face.