[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

05/28/2020 13:20 lolipopsucker#541
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwarrior22 View Post
Nope, since he got detected he said cheat is under maintenance and never heard back from him.. Maybe scammed?
This happened before and he came through with a fix. Let's wait a bit and see
05/28/2020 13:34 goldenwarrior22#542
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipopsucker View Post
This happened before and he came through with a fix. Let's wait a bit and see
Hopefully
06/03/2020 11:37 Jannik#543
Auxilium got raided by GSG9? Lmao that's the most stupid thing I've read in a long time.
06/05/2020 14:01 qaz5568800#544
How to talk to sore01 or drusk? Please help me. Thanks!
06/07/2020 04:44 lolipopsucker#545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruizeh View Post
What happened to syun7's cheats?
It's back up according to Syun. I haven't tested it yet so don't take my words for it.
06/07/2020 04:44 Atlas.#546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruizeh View Post
What happened to syun7's cheats?
it went don but up rn
06/07/2020 22:22 xstrike1998#547
Quote:
Originally Posted by treykus View Post
Yes Intel only, because it uses a custom coded hypervisor, and uses intel virtualization technology.. What is a lie, is your list.. You make this because you feel self entitled, and you haven't actually purchased probably even 3 of these providers. This is the dumbest I have ever seen..
go away with ring-1 pasted shit men i used 3 different cheats and all are Detected. Rust, MW , DBD pff and yea he doesnt even care to fix the BSOD problems that exist since release
06/08/2020 13:31 Akurzerz#548
Kernelcheats.to has been down for 2 months already
06/08/2020 17:54 IamHERE4R6Sesp#549
add kiwi spoofer to hwid its lifetime 9.90£ extremly cheap and good
06/08/2020 19:35 Krux..#550
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHERE4R6Sesp View Post
add kiwi spoofer to hwid its lifetime 9.90£ extremly cheap and good
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Yeah add kiwi spoofer .__.
06/08/2020 19:58 syun7#551
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwarrior22 View Post
Syun7 cheat got detected yesterday, I only used it for 13 days, but the outline ESP was so awesome.
False.
Wasn't detected, result of long time of testing.
Confirmed as of 06/06/2020.
06/08/2020 20:04 goldenwarrior22#552
Quote:
Originally Posted by syun7 View Post
False.
Wasn't detected, result of long time of testing.
Confirmed as of 06/06/2020.
Yea IDK what happened but you uddenly didn't reply to anyone and whoever was playimg at that time got banned at the same time so we thought it was detected.
06/09/2020 16:06 KoryoDev#553
An user reported me this topic, I love how easily you added me into the list without even talking to me directly.

Next time ask instead of posting shit, if you don't know facts.

1) If a cheat gets detected, this doesnt meant is isn't legit, otherwise why YaZZn's is listed here as legit ?

2) You listed me because a customer asked for Vulkan support and I did say yes, but we didn't, and I did say sorry.. and, its just for a Vulkan support, tell me where is the scam? However, the KID, because he is a stupid KID, asked for a refund which I properly said YES, although I was using a payment processor named Stripe which, being a new seller, limited me to wait 1-2weeks before doing withdrawals/movements/refunds, and I told to the KID that he had to wait, however, being a stupid KID, every day and every second was crying on my discord, which is fine ok i dont care i'd keep replying that he had to wait the 2 weeks which I could do nothing about..

But when the KID started spamming SHIT on every fucking forum, which is where I find customers, what kind of treatment you think he deserves? After I told him to stop, he continued, even ELITEPVPERS MODERATORS were proving me right, and keept to delete his stupid posts, however after a week of continously shittalking, of course I banned him first from my website (which I want to remind his subscription was still running even though I would have refund him - and lets remember that the cheat was correctly working on normal version).

TLDR:

you cannot list me here only because a kid didn't wait payment processor timing and acting like a kid calling to action his friends to spam on my topic, either he couldn't just cry and call me as scammer only because we didn't support vulkan, ok?

Since the owner of this thread was banned from elitepvpers (funny though) I will try to contact an administrator/moderator of elitepvpers to read the topic.

For people claiming bans etc, our r6s cheat is currently closed to public because due to coronavirus, I've been stuck in another country, so I decided to close and reopen it only when it is fully tested.
06/09/2020 16:24 Luke#554
kiki563308 has been banned because he repeatedly scam-accused sellers without providing any evidence and calling elitepvpers corrupt for not allowing him to do so. Even if this list is tagged unofficial, we will not allow to let a single user playing god-of-sales with it, especially if he sells a competing product.

We do not tolerate trash-talking without providing minimum proof, as outline in our rules, ignoring this rule after being notified multiple times will lead to a ban.

Usually we don't comment any bans, however, this will be an exception as we're looking for someone to continue this list (feel free to PM me your application). For the meantime we might add some other reputable community member as thread owner.
06/09/2020 16:43 jxtn#555
I also disagree with Koryo being considered a scam site. I have both his CSGO Extreme and his lifetime R6 cheats. The R6 cheat had a good initial streak and then got detected once. Following that it lasted again for another month and a half to two months before he ran into any issues.

I also have Lifetime Yazzn R6 and Lifetime KernelCheats R6 and EFT.

Yazzn bounced back from the last detection and is up and running. I tested that as well.

Kernel is still recoding because of the EFT hit. Taking some time but I believe it will come back for another good streak.

Koryo has his setbacks as well but is working through it. He’s been in constant communication with me throughout testing.

Now cheats like BruteForce.cc are a total scam. The guy has 0 communication and puts 0 effort into fixing the issue. He lies about detections and invites you to new cheat discord’s of a “friend” with the same features asking you to purchase again. I believe his discord after BruteForce was Anti-Social that someone else is running but I am sure he is still the coder.