I found this in my log:
17:52.10 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.10 Bid 0
17:52.10 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.10 Bid 0
17:52.11 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.40 Refresh (30s no change detected)
17:52.40 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.45 BidR 0
17:52.46 Refresh (Registration Count change)
17:52.46 Waiting for Registration Count change
Bid 0 sounds wrong. Can someone say something about this?
also while testin auto-restock, after closing inventroy it clicks the upper part of the screen, than the right part, opens 3 windows (skills, processing and something else), opens the map, a chat window and randomly clicks somewhere and gets stuck.
something I am doing wrong? I am using 1440p maybe thats a problem?
17:52.10 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.10 Bid 0
17:52.10 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.10 Bid 0
17:52.11 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.40 Refresh (30s no change detected)
17:52.40 Waiting for Registration Count change
17:52.45 BidR 0
17:52.46 Refresh (Registration Count change)
17:52.46 Waiting for Registration Count change
Bid 0 sounds wrong. Can someone say something about this?
also while testin auto-restock, after closing inventroy it clicks the upper part of the screen, than the right part, opens 3 windows (skills, processing and something else), opens the map, a chat window and randomly clicks somewhere and gets stuck.
something I am doing wrong? I am using 1440p maybe thats a problem?