Giving themselfs or their friends stuffQuote:
what u meand with abusing ? explain pls
It still is a thing. Believe it or don't, idm.Quote:
never trust people on epvp, 90% liars.
Its true in longer past there were some teamlers, but they got kicked.
Godmode in 4story? Thats new to me. Tell me please more about it. Also can you tell me which teamler does something like that?Quote:
Giving themselfs or their friends stuff
Godmode in battles or so
I mean not everyone of them is bad tho.
It still is a thing. Believe it or don't, idm.
I used to play there for several years, were a very active known guy and some of my former friends still get "support" by gms.
If not everyone of them is bad why you say staffers in general? Just say the names instead of telling partial lies :DQuote:
Giving themselfs or their friends stuff
Godmode in battles or so
I mean not everyone of them is bad tho.
It still is a thing. Believe it or don't, idm.
I used to play there for several years, were a very active known guy and some of my former friends still get "support" by gms.
|
|
Quote:
Giving themselfs or their friends stuff
Godmode in battles or so
I mean not everyone of them is bad tho.
It still is a thing. Believe it or don't, idm.
I used to play there for several years, were a very active known guy and some of my former friends still get "support" by gms.
Quote:
Yea but you see, one thing is to know something, and it is different from thinking something is true :DQuote:
Everyone knows staff members names on their game accs, they have 400+ ppl online every day, and 500+ during TW / CW...
So I think that someone would notice it ;)
Even though they don't have so much staff members, you can't even say which one it was and that sad.
I have to say that these lies are ridiculous.
Try to figure out some better lies next time. These are the lies of a five-year-old kid you just miss the dragons in your story.
This just proves that they only ban when they are 100% sure. That's why it took them so much time.
And I see no evidence of corruption. The only thing I see is your confession so the ban is justified.
Stop crying like a kid, take it like a man. So you lost money and what? (Ofc that you lost money, bcs you had to buy that EQ and sold it vs banned accs with x 24 items ;) )
The fake ban is the range hack. He confessed about the rest so why would he lie about that part ? But yeah i suppose that they were 100% sure of that part too.Quote:
This just proves that they only ban when they are 100% sure. That's why it took them so much time.
And I see no evidence of corruption. The only thing I see is your confession so the ban is justified.
Stop crying like a kid, take it like a man. So you lost money and what? (Ofc that you lost money, bcs you had to buy that EQ and sold it vs banned accs with x 24 items ;) )