Battle Pirates, Uber light hack

01/24/2012 00:40 unknownelement187#541
Hey Zoltan, I've been looking for this all day, been reading the posts here, much respect dude :) would love a link to the updated file if poss!! cheers
01/24/2012 00:42 Zoltan17#542
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownelement187 View Post
Hey Zoltan, I've been looking for this all day, been reading the posts here, much respect dude :) would love a link to the updated file if poss!! cheers
I sent it to you, enjoy :)
01/24/2012 01:07 chunkysid#543
zoltan ive used 2 of your hacks and been banned on both of them , be aware.
01/24/2012 01:10 Zoltan17#544
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkysid View Post
zoltan ive used 2 of your hacks and been banned on both of them , be aware.
Look, it's not my fault, KIXEYE is cracking down on cheaters, their doing IP Bans! AKA, banning every account associated with an IP address. Probably someone reported you and then they chain-banned the other one :P
01/24/2012 01:22 chunkysid#545
im not saying it was your fault im just saying you might wanna have alook at you hack, i only used the hack once one one upgrade and they caught me this has happened twice ,

at end day its my fault for using it but just trying to be helpful.

i only have the one account btw
01/24/2012 01:27 Zoltan17#546
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkysid View Post
im not saying it was your fault im just saying you might wanna have alook at you hack, i only used the hack once one one upgrade and they caught me this has happened twice ,

at end day its my fault for using it but just trying to be helpful.

i only have the one account btw
I know m8, but I am sorry that this happened. Which upgrade? Sometimes people report you, if it was a long upgrade, and they saw you finish it, most likely they will say "hacker" and report you. This is why when you use the hacks, you change your name and relocate.

The hackchecks are 100% disabled (not removed, just disabled) and I use my hack everyday, and all of my accounts aren't banned :)
01/24/2012 01:29 chunkysid#547
it was just to finsh Senti 4 which was already half way thats all i used the hack on
01/24/2012 01:29 Zoltan17#548
you are only 1 out of 2 users who have been banned in extraneous conditions, like this. It just happens to some people.
01/24/2012 01:45 Abelis12#549
I've been using his hacks also, none of my accounts have been banned except one, and that was me on purpose using to test the IP banning. I don't think its IP banning because i've only been banned on that one account and been using the same IP on another to see if it gets banned.

Most likely you were reported.
01/24/2012 02:04 Zoltan17#550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelis12 View Post
I've been using his hacks also, none of my accounts have been banned except one, and that was me on purpose using to test the IP banning. I don't think its IP banning because i've only been banned on that one account and been using the same IP on another to see if it gets banned.

Most likely you were reported.
You have to be logged in on both at the same time abelis, but yes, sid it is most likely you were reported.
01/24/2012 02:15 lightfoot3675#551
I've had no probs with any of mine being banned. 3 different accts none banned so use common sense and :rtfm:
01/24/2012 02:23 uNdErGr0unDz#552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan17 View Post
NP, i just released v3 in the uber-light series too...
Whoa version 3 man i must be sleeping. I need the latest version of uberlight with an updated swf file. i have version 1 of the update...not sure if u have a new one yet or not been away all weekend

Thanks bro!!
01/24/2012 13:10 Zoltan17#553
Quote:
Originally Posted by uNdErGr0unDz View Post
Whoa version 3 man i must be sleeping. I need the latest version of uberlight with an updated swf file. i have version 1 of the update...not sure if u have a new one yet or not been away all weekend

Thanks bro!!
I'll send it to you shortly
01/24/2012 16:15 cuwago#554
zolta17,
i just start playing this game and it sound interesting, would you pls include to those lucky guy whom you sent the latest swf file, thank you in advance
01/24/2012 16:57 Zoltan17#555
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuwago View Post
zolta17,
i just start playing this game and it sound interesting, would you pls include to those lucky guy whom you sent the latest swf file, thank you in advance
Just sent you it, enjoy...