UCO Itemtype.dat ~ 5116+

01/06/2009 20:44 DragonHeart#541
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~STeeL~ View Post
thx at first is that pal can put me in bot jail like cid proxy or it won't be discovered as it is in files modification cause i was in it before and i only used item type and cicker lol
This doesn't get you in botjail or whatever.
01/06/2009 20:56 Powrel#542
dude dunnow why buth I dont see some items on the ground they just lay ther and disapear buth when I take one of them frome the ground I found raf tao bag 67lvl
, I dont see on the ground any ninja items armors cap x/ U maby know why ??
01/07/2009 11:32 METICULOUS#543
Your the 1
01/07/2009 19:54 Cromado#544
very very nice bro ^^
01/07/2009 22:15 fwfwafw#545
I do not understand how this thing works... I downloaded item type and then put it in the ini folder. When I log of nothing happens.
01/08/2009 10:54 ankuburus#546
love the program, many many thanx,
01/08/2009 12:47 oreoenterprise#547
level 50 ivory ring doesnt show the quality of the items
01/08/2009 20:21 ankuburus#548
this is prolly a stupid question, but how do i edit my item types, im kinda new to this
01/08/2009 21:10 Dontrime#549
Just what I was l**king for =)
ty
01/08/2009 23:51 gabrola#550
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreoenterprise View Post
level 50 ivory ring doesnt show the quality of the items
He said on the first post that non-weapons(armors,rings,helmets,neckys,boots) don't show it's quality on the ground because TQ patched it.
01/09/2009 00:53 elragal_30#551
thanks again and again Futur
i hope u still update them as u was syop while
i'm happy seen u again
01/09/2009 13:06 a7medsamir#552
THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
01/10/2009 05:31 reterpil#553
hi.... amf.. where should i put the StrRes..?
01/10/2009 23:24 Jsb91707#554
Is there a way that I can change the [R] [U] [E] [S] to be a medium to larger image instead of just the text beside the item ?

Also what is the added stres file below the item file ?

If anyoen can help me out just send me a PM.
01/11/2009 14:56 s4ba#555
does this work for armor as well?