🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

02/21/2025 15:37 blackster0915#5416
Only internal worth going for is PSVG.
If you cannot get in, get Imperial.

Everything else is detected or bad quality or a scam.
02/21/2025 16:53 Mistal#5417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emolato View Post
Dude, you are actually trolling. During my 1-week LS usage last week, my account was banned every 3 days, 2 times in 1 week in total. pls shut up

LegendSense is DETECTED!!!!!! As you can see from the fact that it is public and costs 80 dollars per month..
what kind of AC(Vanguard) allows you to cheese every 3 days? lol

man, I'm not even continue this argument while I'm not getting banned since last wave, so.. all I can state is that LS is still UD.
Banwaves are expected on *ANY* platform.
02/21/2025 17:34 blackster0915#5418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
what kind of AC(Vanguard) allows you to cheese every 3 days? lol

man, I'm not even continue this argument while I'm not getting banned since last wave, so.. all I can state is that LS is still UD.
Banwaves are expected on *ANY* platform.
LS is everything but UD.
Every account of yours is flagged the moment you first inject, my friend.
Some get banned after 3 games, some after 3 weeks, some after half a year.
But your account will not last.

And no, banwaves are not expected on any platform.
PSVG going strong since almost 1.5 years, not a single detection and only 2 bans from users in all that time due to ragescripting in grandmaster.
02/22/2025 00:03 BlackHand1555#5419
Looks like LS is getting shadier by the day. There have been rumors about them having something "behind closed doors," and remember how their admin used to defend them nonstop? Now—total radio silence.
02/22/2025 11:56 Poppyzz#5420
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHand1555 View Post
Looks like LS is getting shadier by the day. There have been rumors about them having something "behind closed doors," and remember how their admin used to defend them nonstop? Now—total radio silence.
That's a bit sad but it was obvious unfortunately.
02/22/2025 12:34 Mistal#5421
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHand1555 View Post
Looks like LS is getting shadier by the day. There have been rumors about them having something "behind closed doors," and remember how their admin used to defend them nonstop? Now—total radio silence.
nah, admin just got tired of the epvp trolls.
LS is still going strong
02/22/2025 13:52 jdog94#5422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
nah, admin just got tired of the epvp trolls.
LS is still going strong
These are only a few of the ban reports with LS in the last 24 hours lol
Yep, really going strong!!!


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/22/2025 16:51 Emolato#5423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
nah, admin just got tired of the epvp trolls.
LS is still going strong
Ok "Honorable Member",
Te will give you a free key, just keep lying here XD

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/25/2025 23:32 minababytwice#5424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emolato View Post
Ok "Honorable Member",
Te will give you a free key, just keep lying here XD
of course the only user in here vouching for LS is one of their "honorable member" xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
nah, admin just got tired of the epvp trolls.
LS is still going strong
ok shill, let's not pretend you will keep defending LS even when it's detected just like how it was with robur back in 2021. Seems like you found your new home at LS after Robur got shut down tho huh. Keep the act up. Let's see how long it will take this time.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/25/2025 23:58 jdog94#5425
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
of course the only user in here vouching for LS is one of their "honorable member" xD



ok shill, let's not pretend you will keep defending LS even when it's detected just like how it was with robur back in 2021. Seems like you found your new home at LS after Robur got shut down tho huh. Keep the act up. Let's see how long it will take this time.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Damn, the dude is actually a professional meatrider LMAO
02/26/2025 20:28 Mistal#5426
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
of course the only user in here vouching for Seems like you found your new home at LS after Robur got shut down tho huh. Keep the act up. Let's see how long it will take this time.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
brother, I left robur way before it died, they scammed hard.
But, at the time I left, it was still UD.

Let's pick now all posts from the past, you guys are just making my point :D

Edit: same thing goes for LS, when there's a wave/detection, you can also copy paste that I confirmed it's detected :)
I'm just OG Squad, because I know admin since fpb :) probably you don't even know what that is
02/26/2025 22:27 BlackHand1555#5427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
brother, I left robur way before it died, they scammed hard.
But, at the time I left, it was still UD.

Let's pick now all posts from the past, you guys are just making my point :D

Edit: same thing goes for LS, when there's a wave/detection, you can also copy paste that I confirmed it's detected :)
I'm just OG Squad, because I know admin since fpb :) probably you don't even know what that is
I legitimately cringed reading this. Sad, yet unintentionally hilarious at the same time.
02/27/2025 11:29 Kyle Betts#5428
c r i n g e
02/27/2025 18:32 Bennybo#5429
LS ist detected af
02/27/2025 18:38 Trysec#5430
How up to date is that list? NVBypass still detected? I’ve been using an ud platform since vgk release but am considering to switch back to hanbot cause better quality