🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

05/11/2021 20:24 leanfire#526
Looking for a bypass of HB
05/12/2021 01:37 leanfire#527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
I dont think its detected currently - 1 user reported it without the proof of the ban reason, could be everything^^


I listed him as scammer because people bought his product and even after 1 week they didn't receive it. However as soon as I'm getting aware of it happens
again I'll list him as scammer.
Do you vouch giving Nico5388 a bypass reseller as he stated?
05/12/2021 03:04 Markkkle#528
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawaf1 View Post
Leaguehell is legit, I've been using it for like 2 months or so. At first it was sus cause he took a while to respond, but then after that everything was perfectly fine. Gave out license keys, and on patches it got updated a day or two after it. Some functions aren't optimal and I think that's because it's not internal, but other than that it was fine for me.
Are you using the private version or the public version?:D
05/12/2021 09:55 Coach Broeki#529
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanfire View Post
Do you vouch giving Nico5388 a bypass reseller as he stated?
not nico himself but someone else
05/12/2021 15:07 rlawldn09011#530
nico5388 this man rly legit ? or scam

I am looking for a decent hb bypass seller
05/12/2021 21:10 FukkinClown#531
#removed
05/13/2021 02:03 rlawldn09011#532
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
Im not a reseller
I know some trusted guy
Coach tell me that
That’s why it’s the role that you contact, right?
05/13/2021 18:04 swehammefall#533
What about pentasharp? Legit?
05/13/2021 21:43 FukkinClown#534
Quote:
Originally Posted by swehammefall View Post
What about pentasharp? Legit?
Yes
05/14/2021 02:26 wcz6826245#535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
not nico himself but someone else
Can recommend a BOT bypass Or internal scripting platform? Probably one hundred euros
05/14/2021 02:27 QuzFlips#536
Quote:
Originally Posted by swehammefall View Post
What about pentasharp? Legit?
As of right now,it's legit
05/14/2021 11:00 FukkinClown#537
can someone tell me a good scribt but not memory scripts
05/14/2021 11:05 cromarkich#538
Hello everyone.

Looking for honest opinion what is better robur or valkyrie.
Hoping that you will help me what to choose with your honest opinions.
05/14/2021 15:25 FukkinClown#539
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromarkich View Post
Hello everyone.

Looking for honest opinion what is better robur or valkyrie.
Hoping that you will help me what to choose with your honest opinions.
valkyrie is new but alltime updated and its ok

robur go away from bad quality and fps lags
05/15/2021 04:10 JustSleepy#540
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
valkyrie is new but alltime updated and its ok

robur go away from bad quality and fps lags
robur fps issues have been mostly fixed but their evade has been busted for a while, I have been using valk for a few days and it is pretty good and improving every day.