[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

05/20/2017 01:29 imedbox#526
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Thanks man. Did you make sure to hit Transport before opening the warehouse and also took the screenshot of the warehouse and not the inventory?
Otherwise the images are rendered differently and won't work.
Wat you want ? i can Take Screenshot in H-res
05/20/2017 02:21 Tolkage#527

Great program, once the BackToMount has some kind of verification this will be some top-shelf stuff
05/20/2017 03:54 tjrytlr12#528
Processing doesn't restart when my monitor goes into powersaving mode.
It does restart when I do the 10 ore in batch, but if I set 1300 ore and leave it for some while, which makes my monitor automatically goes into powersaving mode, it does not restart. And when I move my mouse to check whether processing is going, finally it restarts. I think it's kind of related to screen refreshing. (I changed GSleep(5000) into Sleep(1000)).


P.S. StorageAnchor also doesn't work for me, detected coordinate of StorageAnchor returns (0,0). Currently I set _ImageSearchArea to scan the whole screen.


00:24.26 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
00:24.26 Trying to open Warehouse
00:24.27 StorageAnchor: -2, 32
00:24.27 Escaping from Storage
00:24.28 Clicking Transport Button
00:24.29 Clicking WarehouseButton
00:24.30 Returning items to storage
00:24.37 StorageAnchor: -2, 32
00:24.37 Scanning for items
00:24.37 lumber_acacia absent
00:24.37 lumber_ash absent
00:24.37 lumber_cedar PRESENT
00:24.49 Processing open: False
00:24.50 Processing open: True
00:24.55 Waiting for Processing to end.
01:17.37 Processing stopped after 3163s. (??? it should take less than 1800s for 1300 ore)
01:17.37 Processing time longer than 20 seconds. Repeat the same item.
05/20/2017 09:58 KKK76#529
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Thanks man. Did you make sure to hit Transport before opening the warehouse and also took the screenshot of the warehouse and not the inventory?
Otherwise the images are rendered differently and won't work.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I took the picture directly from the window processing, because the image changes in tonality if it is also just from the store. So let me do it again: Click on transport, click on storage, and take the image from the storage ok?
05/20/2017 10:53 killzone#530
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjrytlr12 View Post
Processing doesn't restart when my monitor goes into powersaving mode.
It does restart when I do the 10 ore in batch, but if I set 1300 ore and leave it for some while, which makes my monitor automatically goes into powersaving mode, it does not restart. And when I move my mouse to check whether processing is going, finally it restarts. I think it's kind of related to screen refreshing. (I changed GSleep(5000) into Sleep(1000)).


P.S. StorageAnchor also doesn't work for me, detected coordinate of StorageAnchor returns (0,0). Currently I set _ImageSearchArea to scan the whole screen.


00:24.26 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
00:24.26 Trying to open Warehouse
00:24.27 StorageAnchor: -2, 32
00:24.27 Escaping from Storage
00:24.28 Clicking Transport Button
00:24.29 Clicking WarehouseButton
00:24.30 Returning items to storage
00:24.37 StorageAnchor: -2, 32
00:24.37 Scanning for items
00:24.37 lumber_acacia absent
00:24.37 lumber_ash absent
00:24.37 lumber_cedar PRESENT
00:24.49 Processing open: False
00:24.50 Processing open: True
00:24.55 Waiting for Processing to end.
01:17.37 Processing stopped after 3163s. (??? it should take less than 1800s for 1300 ore)
01:17.37 Processing time longer than 20 seconds. Repeat the same item.
Disable power saving and manually turn off monitor?
05/20/2017 12:55 tjrytlr12#531
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Disable power saving and manually turn off monitor?


------------------------------------------------------------------
lol that worked. Thanks. I had set powersaving after 15m, which prevented fishing from stop because it consistently press space or riddles. But processing was different circumstances.
05/20/2017 14:32 CrayonCode#532
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjrytlr12 View Post
Processing doesn't restart when my monitor goes into powersaving mode.
Sorry I forgot to add the anti afk mousewiggle like I did on fishing.
Next version will fix that.
05/20/2017 14:44 xlottl#533
The "buy favorites from the marketplace" is a great feature. If nobody's written it by the time I have a chance to, I might write some code to be integrated. It would probably take me a week or so to get around to it.

Anyone want to beat me to it?

This clicks through your favorite list, looks for a purple bag, and if it sees one, clicks and attempts to purchase. If there's bidding, it'll click the bid and then continue to cycle through (and the cycle is quick enough that it'll return to attempt bidding and purchase when it comes up.)
05/21/2017 02:01 s3anlike#534
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I have issues with "Worker Feeding" if im testing it, i get this info "Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets" and nothing happens..

*Fixed*

- UI was 99% change to 100% solve it
05/21/2017 20:10 susu11#535
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Hi i want to start the Marketplace bot but i alway get this

19:59.35 Starting Marketplace
19:59.36 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
19:59.36 No PurpleBags found. Stopping.
19:59.40 Starting Marketplace
19:59.40 Pausing Marketplace
19:59.41 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
19:59.41 No PurpleBags found. Stopping.
20:00.13 Starting Marketplace
20:00.14 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
20:00.14 No PurpleBags found. Stopping.
20:00.22 Starting Marketplace

what do i wrong ?
05/21/2017 23:16 KevG#536
currently testing the marketplace part but the RNG makes me mad. missed 12/12 items so far D:
But I like the way it works
Anyways I am not quite sure if it is better to scan the number of listed items instead of spam refresh and check the list.
05/22/2017 10:19 KKK76#537
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I do not understand why my message disappeared with the attachment. I'm still trying. I clicked transport then storage and after I captured the image. I hope it is right

Sorry for the bad English
05/22/2017 11:19 rantobot#538
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
currently testing the marketplace part but the RNG makes me mad. missed 12/12 items so far D:
But I like the way it works
Anyways I am not quite sure if it is better to scan the number of listed items instead of spam refresh and check the list.
if you're trying to snipe a value pack i have sad news for u:
i'm running a marketplace bot since 20 days, 24/24 only one succesfully bought so far.
Would be nice to have a "Number or Tries" count somewhere, just for stats:)
05/22/2017 13:40 KevG#539
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantobot View Post
if you're trying to snipe a value pack i have sad news for u:
i'm running a marketplace bot since 20 days, 24/24 only one succesfully bought so far.
Would be nice to have a "Number or Tries" count somewhere, just for stats:)
somehow its sad that you cannot win an auction even with a bot xD
Its not a value pack, its a skin. So in theory less people are trying to get it. But I am so fucking impatient and I want the skin that I maybe waste my real money it. ^^
05/22/2017 16:26 indroe#540
After trying a couple times, processing won't work and also marketplace bid. I try to remake bmp res and still not working,

here's the log

and sometimes he cannot found the storage button

Marketplace log