4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

03/07/2019 23:45 Lactau#526
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
You should ask Swiper then where Ramon got his last 24 PvP Rod from :)
Hint: Seems like Swiper is used to have some 24 Items on his Twinks and that also his Security wasnt the best

So just don‘t speak, when you have no idea what is going on on that server
Oh wait, do you remember the option of that rod ? :D It can start to be interesting
03/07/2019 23:49 IchBinKlaus#527
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
You should ask Swiper then where Ramon got his last 24 PvP Rod from :)
Hint: Seems like Swiper is used to have some 24 Items on his Twinks and that also his Security wasnt the best

So just don‘t speak, when you have no idea what is going on on that server
On the twinks? Funny that I just have my main and my CM char :confused: but yeah, what did I expect from a Little Joke. Whole epvp is waiting for you to create your own server, I bet the server would stay online 2 hours :'D Then we can be the "Little Joke" and have something against everyone and everything. I mean comeon, you hate all servers, why are you still active here just go away or play on your hamachi server with your 1, 2 liar friends.
03/08/2019 00:00 Kraton1#528
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
You should ask Swiper then where Ramon got his last 24 PvP Rod from :)
Hint: Seems like Swiper is used to have some 24 Items on his Twinks and that also his Security wasnt the best

So just don‘t speak, when you have no idea what is going on on that server
You want to know where Ramon got his 24 rods from? From $$$. You just need to enter 20cm whatsapp group and you can see all the cash-exchanges they do in there. It's not a secret :D :D
Anyway i think you just troll and flame for fun. Answering your bullshit and conspiracies is not even worth my time :D You can keep believing what you want, i'm not your parent and i don't have to force you doing anything, but at least don't do it where serious people discuss. Go back to your mad-kid friends :)
03/08/2019 06:29 LittleJoke#529
Well, the good thing is, that everything got recorded :)
03/08/2019 06:55 IchBinKlaus#530
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Well, the good thing is, that everything got recorded :)
Ah, you mean that video on the testserver? Well in case you didn't know: on the testserver everyone have got the same password :) Someone else already tried to hit with that but good try
03/08/2019 08:40 LittleJoke#531
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
Ah, you mean that video on the testserver? Well in case you didn't know: on the testserver everyone have got the same password :) Someone else already tried to hit with that but good try
Okay IchBinKlaus aka SwiperDE aka xTeamlerOfAncient7651,
well, I am a big-hearted person so I will give you the chance.

But this time you should actually think before you write something.
We don't want that something happens like on this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] where you said, that the screenshots of your internal Discord Server were fake and every other teammember of 4Ancient have admitted, that these screenshots were real screenshots.

Well, you didn't give these rod away, but at least you had it on your account (Low Level Evocator named IBims1Schnitzel, or something like this). So it's your responsibility that the rod got sold to Ramon.

So my question to you: You said before that something like this didn't happen. So you did not have it on the account and it was not stolen?

I'm giving you the chance to actually say the truth once.
Guess it will be more embarrassing for you to deny it and seeing the video afterwards.



Kind regards
(just a) LittleJoke
03/08/2019 09:42 IchBinKlaus#532
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Okay IchBinKlaus aka SwiperDE aka xTeamlerOfAncient7651,
well, I am a big-hearted person so I will give you the chance.

But this time you should actually think before you write something.
We don't want that something happens like on this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] where you said, that the screenshots of your internal Discord Server were fake and every other teammember of 4Ancient have admitted, that these screenshots were real screenshots.

Well, you didn't give these rod away, but at least you had it on your account (Low Level Evocator named IBims1Schnitzel, or something like this). So it's your responsibility that the rod got sold to Ramon.

So my question to you: You said before that something like this didn't happen. So you did not have it on the account and it was not stolen?

I'm giving you the chance to actually say the truth once.
Guess it will be more embarrassing for you to deny it and seeing the video afterwards.



Kind regards
(just a) LittleJoke
Firstly, 50% of the screenshots were fakes, we did even made jokes about that because they did made some mistakes faking it, but well, nobody is perfect. Nobody ever said that all of them were all fake/real, I mean you saw some nonames wrote also their part and these were the faked ones. If you didn't notice that they were fake nobody can help you. Why it is my responsibility? Someone grabbed a old accountlist and did login, no magic. However someone send me a video where someone was on my account, but I noticed that he was on the testserver. So even if that would be true the rod would be gone already. I make the videos, thats why I need a lot of items and I dont remember all of them, so if you could send me your video I could check that but as I know you you would not do that.
03/08/2019 11:53 Lactau#533
Swiper, can i ask you what's about the Easter PvP Event that you did on Youtube and the rewards announced were : 1 Month event for the winning country ? Nobody saw a single event and we had 0 news about it ? Maybe there is an answer somewhere but i didn't see it so :/
(That's just a simple question)
03/08/2019 12:26 Kraton1#534
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Okay IchBinKlaus aka SwiperDE aka xTeamlerOfAncient7651,
well, I am a big-hearted person so I will give you the chance.

But this time you should actually think before you write something.
We don't want that something happens like on this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] where you said, that the screenshots of your internal Discord Server were fake and every other teammember of 4Ancient have admitted, that these screenshots were real screenshots.

Well, you didn't give these rod away, but at least you had it on your account (Low Level Evocator named IBims1Schnitzel, or something like this). So it's your responsibility that the rod got sold to Ramon.

So my question to you: You said before that something like this didn't happen. So you did not have it on the account and it was not stolen?

I'm giving you the chance to actually say the truth once.
Guess it will be more embarrassing for you to deny it and seeing the video afterwards.



Kind regards
(just a) LittleJoke

You are twisting things, they said some are real, but they are taken out of context :D They were just joking between them. If you ever talked with them for more than 5 minutes on discord you'd understand that. But why doing so? Judging knowing things? Yea i guess it's not your style :)
Even the previous server-owner where Jirkus worked said that "Nobody likes Jirkus" is a meme that himself made. That thread is pure shit :D It just shows how you like to give people wrong ideas. I hope one day, the same will happen to you. I really do, maybe that day you'll understand what kind of shitty person you are :D

That said, instead of acting like kids, solve your own problems with this guy in private. You are spamming a thread with useless flame.
03/08/2019 12:57 LittleJoke#535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
I hope one day, since you said you work on a PServer too, the same will happen to you.
I never said something like this.
03/08/2019 13:20 Kraton1#536
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
I never said something like this.
Sorry i confused you with lactau, now it's all fixed ;)
03/08/2019 13:46 Lactau#537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
Sorry i confused you with lactau, now it's all fixed ;)
I never said i was working on a Pserver :) I said i was helping people in their project. Finding bugs, giving suggestions and so on ...
03/19/2019 16:24 FreewayCrew#538
I am new to this Server. IF anyone wants to Help me ^^ just message me (btw i amGerman)
03/23/2019 04:37 AncientCompiler#539
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Howdy valued community!

It's time to thank you again for your loyalty.
This time we come with a patch that should restore the game fun by fixing numerous bugs. We thank everyone who took part to report bugs to us.

Patch notes can be found [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient Team
03/29/2019 00:36 FreewayCrew#540
We need more Active Valorians for PvP.. Deris are to much. Isnt that Funny