[RELEASE] 9Disciple hack for 9DVN

03/13/2010 03:59 nuocda#526
using hack, some time hard to connect try again some time and can login :p
03/13/2010 11:03 origo#527
sawet can you plz explain the refine function how it works ;)
03/13/2010 11:18 GoodOldJase#528
Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
sawet can you plz explain the refine function how it works ;)
C'mon, the man spent the time coding and laying it out simple enough for you to understand without a tutorial.
Have you actually experimented with it?

If you think it has anything to do with a miracle refine 100% success rate, that sir would be a dream you're having.
03/13/2010 11:46 origo#529
oh tnx for explaning me -,-

btw the Dupe program and Disciple have conflict with eachotehr wehn i start one and then otehr send error pop ups on the one wich i start second
03/13/2010 12:12 GoodOldJase#530
Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
oh tnx for explaning me -,-

btw the Dupe program and Disciple have conflict with eachotehr wehn i start one and then otehr send error pop ups on the one wich i start second
I'll put it in the notes in the other thread then, I just thought people would of automatically realized that the same matter can't occupy the same space at the same time, it would cause a ripple affect in the space time continuum.
03/13/2010 12:13 origo#531
is the atudupe function of diciple workign then ?

i pres autodupe but nothing happens...

i also cant start the duper alone too gives me error wehn im on cahr select screen
03/13/2010 12:18 GoodOldJase#532
Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
is the atudupe function of diciple workign then ?

i pres autodupe but nothing happens...

i also cant start the duper alone too gives me error wehn im on cahr select screen
I could probably safely say its not working, but in testing.

Saweet will correct me if I'm wrong, he's usually on in another 2-3hrs when I'm usually fast asleep.
03/13/2010 12:26 origo#533
then how can i start the normal duper hiden dragon to work i start him frist then the game and when im loging in the game he gives me error
03/13/2010 13:37 GoodOldJase#534
Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
then how can i start the normal duper hiden dragon to work i start him frist then the game and when im loging in the game he gives me error
Post in the appropriate thread!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm not going to discuss it here, we will be off topic to this thread!
03/13/2010 20:16 M_9Dragons#535
Saweet I think now I know why none of mine hacks works because I didnt got the ,,Special,, Launcher and the other.
But now I Was got it and replaced the old ones.
But now There comes other problems.Two Errors:
,,Cannot create Triplex Code''
And
,,Failed to load:Item Property''
03/14/2010 14:15 Zell Dinch#536
Can we use 9Disciple to train buff skill? I ticked Buff, Self and the buff skill , delay 60000 (1 minute) , press Auto, nothing happened!
03/15/2010 03:44 jusanaratu2#537
What version of 9DVN do I need? I had downloaded patch 69..ran it, and no map so I couldnt log in. Prior to that I had updated to 73 and still nothing.

The hack looks awesome..and I can't wait to put it to the test. "WHEN" I can figure out how to get it working...lol

I have followed all the steps and Oh and the fix000, fix22 and fix222 are no longer available so that video didn't help me either.

If you can reply as to where I have gone wrong and help me to get Disciples up and running that would be awesome

Cheers!!!
03/16/2010 00:43 bolhada#538
why when i use fuction change map i got DC? and can't move for other map?
03/16/2010 01:40 saweet#539
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolhada View Post
why when i use fuction change map i got DC? and can't move for other map?
I'd recommend not using it. It doesn't work for most people
03/16/2010 13:44 vladdeva#540
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Once you do second part of quest, it will remove all peaches
i have the same problem, i did a lot of the first part and now i can't do the second one, can someone please help me


edit: sorry for that, and thanks for the reply, i will try to do all the quest till that one