Azure Do Server

07/30/2014 23:07 Nommo#526
Musisz zmienić id w dwóch tabelach. Server_1_players i users o ile dobrze pamietam
07/31/2014 09:00 Piotreks34#527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommo View Post
Musisz zmienić id w dwóch tabelach. Server_1_players i users o ile dobrze pamietam
Ale co Ty dokładnie zmieniasz ?w server_1_players playerID czy userID ? bo jak ja np. zmienie to userID, to później się zalogować nie moge

tak samo w users, masz na myśli ID czy server1_id

@edit dobra udało mi się pozamieniać te ID i sie zalogować, ale to dalej nie rozwiązuje problemu że nie ładuje mi się mapa. co gorsza nie wiem czy to wina plików czy emulatora.


mam zawsze coś takiego :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2014 09:28 Nommo#528
Zrób to co po angielsku napisał. Klient (swf gry) ma kompletny brak połączenia z emulatorem, więc zmień config tak jak on napisał. Najprawdopodobniej o to chodzi, bo miałem tak samo.

Pozdrawiam,
Nommo.

EDIT: Port masz ustawiony 9090 a nie 8080 czy to ja niedowidze :P ?
07/31/2014 20:54 quinster08#529
Where can i find the DB rows in the open-source?
07/31/2014 22:17 Darkorbit GamerZ#530
Hi guys,I have this error,I can't play ... When I open the client the server closed automaticly and get an error ...


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2014 22:52 mustangv7#531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkorbit GamerZ View Post
Hi guys,I have this error,I can't play ... When I open the client the server closed automaticly and get an error ...


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You need to edit the app.ini in the emulator's directory to fit your MySQL database and user data.
08/01/2014 05:18 Darkorbit GamerZ#532
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangv7 View Post
You need to edit the app.ini in the emulator's directory to fit your MySQL database and user data.

How ? Explain more ... I don't understand ...
08/01/2014 11:46 mustangv7#533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkorbit GamerZ View Post
How ? Explain more ... I don't understand ...
Look in the emulator's .exe folder. There should be a file called app.ini. Open it and edit the database, user and password to match your MySQL data.
08/01/2014 13:30 Piotreks34#534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommo View Post
Zrób to co po angielsku napisał. Klient (swf gry) ma kompletny brak połączenia z emulatorem, więc zmień config tak jak on napisał. Najprawdopodobniej o to chodzi, bo miałem tak samo.

Pozdrawiam,
Nommo.

EDIT: Port masz ustawiony 9090 a nie 8080 czy to ja niedowidze :P ?
faktycznie, już jest okej i działa ;d
11/06/2014 15:58 xelle#535
can't amulator error what is ?
11/07/2014 14:39 YURI-ELIADE.ITALY#536
hello please someone has the code to set the basis of azure
01/21/2015 18:20 ☆L•Ξ•Y•D•I•Z☆#537
On video I see you hawe folder do_es with more files...wer i can finde that? bicoyse wen i start server..no images just txt reg and login...
02/15/2015 00:58 Transformer1996#538
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆L•Ξ•Y•D•I•Z☆ View Post
On video I see you hawe folder do_es with more files...wer i can finde that? bicoyse wen i start server..no images just txt reg and login...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/01/2015 01:39 dexter72#539
C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php
03/08/2015 02:33 mr.deathalb#540
How To Fix My Problems With Server Because In Packages Of 6.2 dont have npc . and hp its 1 million.