[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

11/30/2014 19:20 Saknoela#5341
Does the bot run in the background ?
11/30/2014 21:01 armands912#5342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saknoela View Post
Does the bot run in the background ?
Nope it doesnt but its still perfect :)
11/30/2014 23:14 lobatim#5343
pala by palavia safe ?
11/30/2014 23:46 YatoDev#5344
yes it is safe
12/02/2014 00:05 Legolas1998#5345
hello, I tried to extract the pally program ( the free version) and it extracts the pictures file but when i try to extract the .exe my win rar freezes up and gives me errors and it doesn't extract. Can anyone help or has anyone had this problem??
12/02/2014 02:13 K4nec322#5346
I think that when you click on spot and only on spot it should really repair only on spot.. even if i have ship on 5-3 it just dont repair the ship which is collecting.. :facepalm:
12/02/2014 07:23 Legolas1998#5347
Now I get missing DLL please update your program and I already update it=/
12/03/2014 09:13 dutchman12345#5348
it tells me its Trojan.Gen.2...
12/03/2014 13:54 IBΛX●ѕтуℓє#5349
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman12345 View Post
it tells me its Trojan.Gen.2...
No virus! Only FAKE virus detection!
12/03/2014 18:51 killer new#5350
"one of your configurations (or Both) must have shields" that appears but my two configurations have shield ... what's wrong? :confused:
12/03/2014 20:31 melikhan#5351
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubbeno View Post
I think that when you click on spot and only on spot it should really repair only on spot.. even if i have ship on 5-3 it just dont repair the ship which is collecting..
For me it does. And it is helpful for when the bot gets stuck ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas1998 View Post
Now I get missing DLL please update your program and I already update it=/
Contact palavia:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman12345 View Post
it tells me its Trojan.Gen.2...
Add it as exception in your anti-virus' settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer new View Post
"one of your configurations (or Both) must have shields" that appears but my two configurations have shield ... what's wrong? :confused:
Do you have colored shieldbars? Otherwise take a look at the 1st post again to be sure you didn't do anything wrong.

If the problem still occurs, contact palavia as stated above ;)
12/04/2014 06:47 bulgariantupan#5352
sorry my maybe stupid question ... but.. is there a different to the safty of the bot if i use it like premium or free.. i meen if i use free bot the risk to get banned is higher then if i use an premium bot ? or the risk to get banned is the same for both bots ... sry my bed english :( i hope u undestand what i was trying to ask :)
12/04/2014 07:36 melikhan#5353
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgariantupan View Post
sorry my maybe stupid question ... but.. is there a different to the safty of the bot if i use it like premium or free.. i meen if i use free bot the risk to get banned is higher then if i use an premium bot ? or the risk to get banned is the same for both bots ... sry my bed english :( i hope u undestand what i was trying to ask :)
It doesn't matter if you have the free or the premium version, the chance to get banned stay the same ;)
12/04/2014 22:12 imagoblinbitch#5354
I don't know if this has already been asked, so I apologize in advance.
When I run the application, I keep getting the same message: "The bot can't find your primary SHOOTING AMMO (x1)!".

Can someone please help me with this?
12/04/2014 22:29 melikhan#5355
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagoblinbitch View Post
I don't know if this has already been asked, so I apologize in advance.
When I run the application, I keep getting the same message: "The bot can't find your primary SHOOTING AMMO (x1)!".

Can someone please help me with this?
I would suggest to fully reread the 1st post if you already did. Other than that, do you have it on your quickslotbar? If you did both and the error still appears, contact palavia: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]