SlateHub's $50 EFT Radar

06/29/2020 17:56 SlateHub#511
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser57 View Post
Loot is not displayed. Can we get some information?
Encrypted since last patch.
06/30/2020 05:10 ImperfectPerfect#512
is the server down rn? stuck on license verifying
06/30/2020 08:38 SurvariumT#513
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperfectPerfect View Post
is the server down rn? stuck on license verifying
Players and loot are encrypted now. RIP
07/05/2020 16:59 w1t#514
the product does not start. own position does not work. worked 5 days out of 30
07/23/2020 16:11 cman0121#515
broken?
08/02/2020 18:20 Cucaimautrang#516
Is still undetected?
11/01/2020 04:47 SlateHub#517
This product is now Memory-Based [No DMA Required] and the price has updated to reflect that.
11/09/2020 11:58 mrwwe#518
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
This product is now Memory-Based [No DMA Required] and the price has updated to reflect that.


What is DMA exactly, also can't they detect the memory tool being used in tarkov?
11/30/2020 22:15 A-one#519
i heard SlateHub got detected , is it true ? why there is no post about it here ?
12/02/2020 21:28 OLB83#520
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-one View Post
i heard SlateHub got detected , is it true ? why there is no post about it here ?
I am setting up my PC's today and purchasing tomorrow to test on a second EFT account, I will update with results.
12/02/2020 21:46 schlange231#521
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLB83 View Post
I am setting up my PC's today and purchasing tomorrow to test on a second EFT account, I will update with results.
radar doesnt work anymore they encryptet packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwwe View Post
What is DMA exactly, also can't they detect the memory tool being used in tarkov?
DMA = direct Memory Access

and yes they can detect a tool on your pc
12/03/2020 09:04 A-one#522
So it’s Slate Hub is detected ? Come on Yes boys be honest ? So others are aware before purchasing
12/03/2020 16:38 OLB83#523
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-one View Post
So it’s Slate Hub is detected ? Come on Yes boys be honest ? So others are aware before purchasing
Yeah I did some more digging, If I go the radar route I dont want a driver on my gaming PC. Ill just install a PCI DMA card and go that route. Also for anyone who is looking for that just buy a PCI card that supports DMA protocol don't go and buy a "Custom" $300 card from the people who make the software.
12/03/2020 18:36 SlateHub#524
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLB83 View Post
Yeah I did some more digging, If I go the radar route I dont want a driver on my gaming PC. Ill just install a PCI DMA card and go that route. Also for anyone who is looking for that just buy a PCI card that supports DMA protocol don't go and buy a "Custom" $300 card from the people who make the software.
Contrary to popular belief, DMA has had many detections over the last few months and its not 100% undetectable.

However our driver method has been safe for over 5 months.

Just wanted to let you know. You can do some more "digging" to verify my claim.
12/03/2020 19:01 OLB83#525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Contrary to popular belief, DMA has had many detections over the last few months and its not 100% undetectable.

However our driver method has been safe for over 5 months.

Just wanted to let you know. You can do some more "digging" to verify my claim.
I'm not saying your product doesn't work, I don't have anything bad to say about it as I haven't used it but I would rather have my memory sent via DMA than an installed driver via my router.

I don't want to throw an account and $120 away because you are telling me it works. Everyone else is telling me it's detected and im not seeing anything for recent reviews since all the radars went down. Hopefully you understand my position.

As a heads up to everyone else, Slate was very helpful and timely in answering my questions. I just dont have enough faith to jump on this one right now.