Simplicity | 11D | EU/CHN | FREE SILK | New Jobbing | GRAND OPENING 25.08.2018

09/06/2018 02:57 CruelTurk#511
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrwe1423qrwe View Post
Wtf, where is english launcher?!

Trash server, no ppl to play with, nobody is answering, half server is not english speaking turkish/egyptian players, donators as always on top, beside server has nothing to offer, no party, no normal live players, just bots everywhere, even during fucking events, thats so sad. Not recommend to any new player.
Rgds.
:handsdown:
09/06/2018 05:15 Shiva_74#512
Amazing server, daily events and many active players at all the events, easy to get silks, and easy to sell and buy everything. realy One of the Best!
Join us
Website : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Facebook : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

IGN: Fury
09/06/2018 07:09 armme#513
Getting better and better, gm responses for every suggestion player makes, does a lot of events, new players plvl and so on. Auto events every hour, job temple, amazing job system allows you to get academy buffs (getting job points from trading/ thiefing and fighting each others), auto silk per hour and so on! Join us! Test us! Play with us!

IGN: Bujah

Website : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/06/2018 07:41 ashrafkabu#514
Good Job Guy And Keep Up
Server, no lagg, friendly and Active GMs, Daily events, awesome features weekly updates
IGN:Ra
09/06/2018 17:41 Meko2017#515
Simplicity mean Fun Full Time , join us Guys , auto events full time, this is amazing server , with out any kind of bug , JOB TRADERS HUNTERS Wars at Temple alot of fun
Iam Chossen That server due to fun Waiting yu guys

GN: MichaeL

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

�� Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ��
�� Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ��
�� Elitepvpers thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ��
���� Turkish thread translation: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/06/2018 19:24 daima321#516
Great server
09/06/2018 20:01 shevaro#517
Some guys are selling +8 9 10 clean items and I can't make a fucking +7. Fix the alchemy bug!
09/06/2018 20:03 IIIV#518
GZ , Amazing server good luck :) Meanwhile, the signing activity is continuing ?
09/07/2018 00:21 Katara*#519
Hohoh, fw tomorrow, ready to wipe ya all again ! :lul:
09/07/2018 02:11 Rayght#520
are these 1 posts accounts made by you? that is so lame
09/07/2018 02:23 Fr3o0oN#521
very good server, system and gms <3
09/07/2018 05:42 lukacsdav93#522
I've got a problem and i couldn't solved it, maybe someone met with this before. I log in with my account, char selected and when i press on the "Start" the screen is frozen out and after some seconds the client is closing all the time. I tried some private servers and never had problem like this. I running nearby it isro and another one private server, but tried to close everything, but the problem is the same. Simplicity's client reinstalled, don't solve it. Someone any idea?
09/07/2018 07:10 shevaro#523
Good luck playing against alchemy bug abusers that have +10 set with no adv. I'm out.
09/07/2018 07:25 rednap1#524
Hello everyone, you guys should join the server because its fun and amazing system with active GM and players <3 join us at this amazing game.

IGN - Clown

Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to download
Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more information
facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for your comfort
09/07/2018 12:08 Yaito99#525
There will be a maintenance on 9/8/2018 00:00 GMT +2 (after 12 hours) to fix some bugs , add new features to the game , so be ready

Maintenance v003 Patch notes

Re made Gods weapon quest into 3 quests

1-Gods weapon (1)

-Kill Selket

-Kill Neith

2-Gods weapon (2)

-Kill Isis

-Kill Anubis

3-Gods weapon (3)

-Kill Harroeris

Added Fun quests series

-Fun 2

Requires :Level 100

Object:Enchant an item to +7

Reward:30 of the choosen Elixir

-Fun 3

Object:Collect 1 Heart of Evil

Hint:Drops from normal uniques

Reward:15 silk

-Fun 4

Object:Join Battle Arena or Capture the flag(Disabled)

Reward:10 Arena coins

-Fun 5

Object:Kill someone from the opposite job faction

Reward:1 JP

-Fun 6

Object:Kill 4 players at Survival/LMS

Reward:gold chest

-Fun 7

Object:Collect 1 Heart Of Sereness

Hint:Drops from Ghost Sereness

Reward:???? Talisman

Changes

-Talisman Drop rate has been increased

-Nova Drop rate has been increased

-The required exp from level 104 to level 110 has been decreased

-Egy A shield can be dropped from Ghost Sereness

-Chinese Race blessing phy/mag damage has been increased to 30%

-Added Lizard transport pet (less inventory higher speed)

Phy defense for the following uniques has been decreased by 25%

-Roc,Medusa

-Job uniques

-Demon Shitan ,Apis

Auto Event Schedule has been changed to the following:-

-Unique Event (Once a day at 6:30 PM)

-Kill The GM (Twice a day ,5:30 PM and 5:30AM)

-Alchemy Event(4 times a day, Every 6 hours starting from 2:30 PM)

-Last Man Standing(4 times a day,Every 6 hours starting from 3:30 PM)

-Fixed Avatar price tag

-Fixed wizzard auto attack bug