Eternity | Cap 100 | CH&EU Balanced | Activity based | Silk/H

04/23/2017 16:34 Larapta#511
You see that rich, more fun if more ppl come with us everyone call your friend.
04/23/2017 16:39 _Rylai_#512
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xen View Post
If you are facing issues, please take these steps:

- Make sure you have all the updated .dll files and windows updates
- Make sure your antivirus wont delete any of our folders

If that didnt work make sure that you dont overcross the PC limit which is 2 for each network.

At last if noone above works, delete all themsvcp dll files in the client.

We are sorry for all these issues, we will add all the compensation silks aswell as the rewards from the events through out the day into your account.

Thank you for your continous support and love, we will do our best to maintain the server stable and active from now on.
1-- i have update all files trought launcher.
2-- i dont use antivirus.
3-- i've deleted all those files and now client doesnt even appear... so?

and vcredist_x8, when i try to install says i have a highest version so, i dont need to install.. ggwp?
04/23/2017 16:48 badjoto#513
where are the 95 uniques from the jangan cave ( B3 )
04/23/2017 16:51 .Xen#514
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rylai_ View Post
1-- i have update all files trought launcher.
2-- i dont use antivirus.
3-- i've deleted all those files and now client doesnt even appear... so?

and vcredist_x8, when i try to install says i have a highest version so, i dont need to install.. ggwp?
i need further info on the error/issue.
04/23/2017 16:57 _Rylai_#515
Quote:
i need further info on the error/issue.
the same of yesterday says that client is corrupted and that i have to redonwload from page.. tbs i gave up my friend.. good luck with server :D
04/23/2017 17:02 Larapta#516
Quote:
the same of yesterday says that client is corrupted and that i have to redonwload from page.. tbs i gave up my friend.. good luck with server :D
Go on Discord you can get live help in order to join us.
04/23/2017 17:05 .Xen#517
Quote:
delete the msvcr and msvcp dlls it should work.
04/23/2017 18:55 blackout069#518
The Auto Equip is really fucked up. Why you change the basic items from character creation? I mean i want to play a wizard/cleric but with light armor and not robe.

And what is wrong with CTF why cant we join in low lvl?!
04/23/2017 18:59 Devsome#519
Quote:
delete the msvcr and msvcp dlls it should work.
nope, didnt work. Got the same error
04/23/2017 19:02 tribion#520
Need more Player....
04/23/2017 19:11 Nami_#521
I'm in!
My IGN: Nami

waiting for u ;)
04/23/2017 19:14 bondage930#522
I give up. I really wanted to try this server out but I am not going to spedn hours thinking this video incompatibility is on my side. As I said previously, I play many other servers and they work ok. There's something missing or incorrect in your files. Saying to delete files and so forth is not a answer. So some players have certain systems that work with your files setup but also many don't.
Disappointed. The game description features looked enticing.
04/23/2017 19:19 Nami_#523
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
I give up. I really wanted to try this server out but I am not going to spedn hours thinking this video incompatibility is on my side. As I said previously, I play many other servers and they work ok. There's something missing or incorrect in your files. Saying to delete files and so forth is not a answer. So some players have certain systems that work with your files setup but also many don't.
Disappointed. The game description features looked enticing.
Try this:

Set your antivirus off
repack the client in a new folder
open the launcher as Admin

I'm using ESET internet security and have no problems with the client.
04/23/2017 19:31 vzlagfortune#524
Quote:
The server is limited to pc limits, if you all use the same network the maximum amount is 2.
so this means you have a bad configuration because when u say pc limit that means 2 login per machine so if there is 20 machines will be 40 logs in total even when log in same network because if there is a total of 2 logs in all pc with same network its iplimit not pc limit. Also u can increase pc limit to 3 and you can ask for that hercules net cafe mac wifi information and add him to exception data at ip config
04/23/2017 21:28 dangermetal#525
Any fix for resolution issue ?
btw there is no setting file in my game folder lel so weird
i have a small question about the prem plus where the golden hand ( increasing exp ) its hidden or disappeared ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]