[Beta] FBot - Uridium Wars Bot

08/01/2012 16:35 First75#511
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordin71 View Post
someone knows how to create the batch file?
Code:
start FBot.exe uid sid map_id
example:
Code:
start FBot.exe 10xxx5 472e78xxxxxx89624d12b4ca7a3102 1
08/01/2012 16:40 guceds#512
Quote:
Originally Posted by First75 View Post
Code:
start FBot.exe uid sid map_id
example:
Code:
start FBot.exe 10xxx5 472e78xxxxxx89624d12b4ca7a3102 1
Please help me with WebMoney! I need a license...
08/01/2012 16:40 Yakuza™#513
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
after destruct bot fly on default map so if you start bot at 3-1 he will stay there
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

read my posts a few pages earlier

my default map is 3-2 not 3-1
08/01/2012 16:46 721560329#514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer Ace View Post
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

read my posts a few pages earlier

my default map is 3-2 not 3-1
:D its posible but i dont speak german :D
08/01/2012 16:52 Yakuza™#515
I see First75 is online..

So what can you say about my problem?
08/01/2012 16:58 Gamo123#516
Im gonna download this when i get a new hangar for a pnut to level up my drones...
08/01/2012 16:58 anthorsvk#517
error id sid omg
08/01/2012 17:02 First75#518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer Ace View Post
I see First75 is online..

So what can you say about my problem?
I'm working on this
08/01/2012 17:10 guceds#519
Quote:
Originally Posted by First75 View Post
I'm working on this
Help me please 5 minutes! :(
08/01/2012 17:18 Yakuza™#520
Why u dont buy a PSC and buy a licence from Elsastylez? I think he's a trusted reseller
08/01/2012 17:23 guceds#521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer Ace View Post
Why u dont buy a PSC and buy a licence from Elsastylez? I think he's a trusted reseller
Because i can not buy a PSC. Let me webmoney him and he himself PSC buy ...
08/01/2012 17:36 Sir Argon#522
Quote:
Originally Posted by guceds View Post
Because i can not buy a PSC. Let me webmoney him and he himself PSC buy ...
We don´t have Webmoney!!!
Please wait, maybe we have it in 1 - 2 Weeks!
Thanks
08/01/2012 17:42 guceds#523
Webmoney create 5 minutes...
08/01/2012 18:02 szlapek#524
Works very good. Thanks for your hard work.
08/01/2012 18:16 Yakuza™#525
Why it dont refine Promerium?