[Release] Darkorbit Helper Program

05/23/2014 19:29 RedStarGer#511
Warum ist denn alles deaktiviert?
05/23/2014 20:11 'WolfOfWallStreet#512
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStarGer View Post
Warum ist denn alles deaktiviert?

Guck mal aufs Datum dieser ''DarkOrbit Helper'' ging nur früher jetzt ist er Offline...
05/24/2014 10:51 RedStarGer#513
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'WolfOfWallStreet View Post
Guck mal aufs Datum dieser ''DarkOrbit Helper'' ging nur früher jetzt ist er Offline...
Haha das habe ich mir heute Nacht auch gedacht ob das evtl früher funzt hat habe aber erst jetzt das Datum gesehen :)
05/24/2014 16:24 Serraniel#514
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStarGer View Post
Warum ist denn alles deaktiviert?
Du musst die Funktionen erst mit dem Hotkey aktivieren, der jeweils dahinter steht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'WolfOfWallStreet View Post
Guck mal aufs Datum dieser ''DarkOrbit Helper'' ging nur früher jetzt ist er Offline...
Funktionen wie das Auto Rocket, RSB Changer, Rocket Launcher und das Kreiseln funktionieren auch heute noch, wenn man das ganze richtig einstellt!
05/24/2014 18:05 RedStarGer#515
Ah ok danke :)
10/15/2014 04:19 ensohen#516
Link ? ^^
10/15/2014 06:59 Serraniel#517
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/15/2014 12:48 sveratus#518
I need autolock +autoshoot+rsb switch
10/15/2014 20:24 skeith_sk8#519
Quote:
Originally Posted by sveratus View Post
I need autolock +autoshoot+rsb switch
The thing you need is learn to play
11/08/2014 14:22 Chirdo#520
Nice programm
11/08/2014 14:30 Serraniel#521
Maybe I will remove the old not working functions and replace the version check for faster start.
11/08/2014 21:00 eyedol64#522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Maybe I will remove the old not working functions and replace the version check for faster start.
RSB Changer works :), is undetectable?
Nice program :)
11/09/2014 00:36 funnytnt#523
is this a scam or does it actully work?
11/09/2014 07:52 Serraniel#524
Not scam.
It is an old tool as you can see at the date of first time. But most functions still should work I believe and I also said I maybe will bring out a bit better newer verson which includes only the working functions.
11/12/2014 20:06 Serraniel#525
New Version avaible

Updated:
  • Deactivated not working functions:
    • Automatic Jump
    • Autoattacking next target (might hav worked but not sure)
    • Logout Hack
  • Added new Update Server for faster start
  • Hotlink to my website (even if I do not update the website)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Say thanks for 4 years of free bot developing:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]