🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

12/23/2024 22:03 eqsyez#5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEV-Explo.IT View Post
Detected.



Which bypass you use for hb and which seller?
How does Riot ban now, if you get banned on one account, if you create another account you will be "flagged" and automatically banned? cuz I injected ES:D
12/23/2024 22:08 fabien96#5222
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqsyez View Post
How does Riot ban now, if you get banned on one account, if you create another account you will be "flagged" and automatically banned? cuz I injected ES:D
HWID Ban
12/24/2024 12:21 Recconing#5223
What would you say about the scripts sold by exovanguard.com? It currently has 2 up, BLCG and Alpha Script. Both UD?
12/24/2024 14:16 fortnitegod_#5224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recconing View Post
What would you say about the scripts sold by exovanguard.com? It currently has 2 up, BLCG and Alpha Script. Both UD?
BLCG probably ud but not sure it may give you delayed ban, Alpha is detected.
12/24/2024 21:12 Emolato#5225
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
BLCG probably ud but not sure it may give you delayed ban, Alpha is detected.
Do you have any proof of Alpha being detected? cuz Alpha is ud.
12/24/2024 21:13 xFlumpi#5226
scripting is really dead lmao, was fun years ago on alt accounts, now main gonna be fcked sooner or later, sadly

/e is there a site / dc from ven?
12/25/2024 05:19 Spandy#5227
not dead if u got money lmao
12/25/2024 05:55 eqsyez#5228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recconing View Post
What would you say about the scripts sold by exovanguard.com? It currently has 2 up, BLCG and Alpha Script. Both UD?
I bought enginesoul from them, it all works
12/25/2024 12:42 Spandy#5229
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqsyez View Post
I bought enginesoul from them, it all works
it works but its dogshit scrpit
12/25/2024 15:27 eqsyez#5230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandy View Post
it works but its dogshit scrpit
:wojak: any better alternatives for similar price?
12/25/2024 16:25 Zasteria#5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqsyez View Post
I bought enginesoul from them, it all works
I took enginesoul from FPSWare for 1 day and only played aram. No dodging. A week later, I got banned.
12/25/2024 16:42 eqsyez#5232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zasteria View Post
I took enginesoul from FPSWare for 1 day and only played aram. No dodging. A week later, I got banned.
:feelsbadman: So what will you use now?
12/25/2024 17:07 Zasteria#5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqsyez View Post
:feelsbadman: So what will you use now?
Nothing, I'll play tft :D
12/26/2024 00:23 blackster0915#5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Is anyone still using PSVG?
Literally used by some users, including myself.
12/26/2024 02:28 DEV-Explo.IT#5235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zasteria View Post
I took enginesoul from FPSWare for 1 day and only played aram. No dodging. A week later, I got banned.
FPSware just reselling 1:1 and making prices 3x higher xD