[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

05/11/2024 04:12 ITAVB#5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
It's safe to be a PO user right now. PO is fully UD. However users who were actively injected on April 5 during the silent anti-cheat update have mostly been banned

I look forward to having you as a PO user
I bought it there, I don't know if you saw it, I just have a few things to say, the ESP seems to be bugged and I saw that my PC loses a lot of performance, maybe it's my processor, which is a Ryzen 1700, I believe that's it, but I'm not sure, and taking advantage of the aimbot is Well, I played three games and I was already shadow banned playing legit, I don't know why I wasn't eating a wall and it's not obvious why the ESP was disabled. bad luck for me
05/11/2024 04:41 L1ney#5222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!

LEGIT PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUSMW2019CWVGMW2MW3/WZSTREAMPROOFACTIVE USERS 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDOOOOXYES~400 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXOXXXYES~100 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDOXXXXYES~1000 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDOOOOXYES??? 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDOOOOXYES??? 
SystemCheatsUDXXXXXYES??? 
EngineOwningDTXOXXXYES<10000 

UNTRUSTED PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Has scammed with Lifetime subscription & Fake "never detected"

SCAM PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
veterancheatsReseller: Mostly detected Cheats
iwantcheatsAlways detected
privatecheatzNo product after payment
hackerbotVirus

DMA CHEAT PROVIDERS
PROVIDERMW3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]X
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]X

SCRIPT/MACROS PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUSMW2019CWVANGUARDMW2MW3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXXXXO
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXXXXX
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXXOOX
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXOOXO

SPOOFER
PROVIDERSTATUSMW3INFO
Infinite SoftUDXONLINE
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXONLINE
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]UDXONLINE
EngineOwningUDXONLINE

You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Especially looking for scam providers!
Good day, may I ask if it`s possible to put our chair in Legit providers list?:o
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/11/2024 12:05 ItsFreddy#5223
why does eo state that 2 other cheat sites have been detected in cod while they are not reported here? disinformation to look for customers who have finally opened their eyes to their low reliability?
05/11/2024 13:20 DennisMeister69#5224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsFreddy View Post
why does eo state that 2 other cheat sites have been detected in cod while they are not reported here? disinformation to look for customers who have finally opened their eyes to their low reliability?
Proof where they said that? Also it could be a misunderstanding from your side
05/11/2024 13:30 ItsFreddy#5225
Home
Forums
Main
Community Help & Support
MW3 + WZ EO DETECTED ive been perma banned
Page 35
staff member
05/12/2024 12:07 aweesome31#5226
PHanton overlay is compatible with controller ps4?
05/12/2024 19:12 Cytokine#5227
Quote:
Originally Posted by aweesome31 View Post
As far as i know its supported through DS4 but its better to ask PO support or zebleer
05/12/2024 22:18 zebleer#5228
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAVB View Post
the ESP seems to be bugged and I saw that my PC loses a lot of performance, maybe it's my processor, which is a Ryzen 1700, I believe that's it, but I'm not sure, and taking advantage of the aimbot is Well
Contact me on Telegram. I can help you diagnose the issue and assist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAVB View Post
I played three games and I was already shadow banned playing legit, I don't know why I wasn't eating a wall and it's not obvious why the ESP was disabled. bad luck for me
I don't blame how you played. If you suddenly play different sometimes they just SB but they can't perma off that. You could also just be reported. Wait for it to lift

Quote:
Xbox controllers are natively supported by PO to open/close menu, nav menu, set controller buttons as aimkeys, use aimbot

With PS you have to run DS4 and then use our cheat. Because DS4 will emulate Xbox with the PS. Then you can do all the same stuff

You don't have to remap a single key. You just run DS4 and then go. That's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsFreddy View Post
EO isn't wrong. Two other large providers besides them were detected. Not spoken about much here because those providers aren't popular on this website for various reasoning

Quote:
phantom is compatible with controller ps4?
Yes. I give a more detailed answer above in this post in reply to someone else
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
A small question is those who are using cheats while anti-cheat silently updates will be affected, or will those who inject cheats after anti-cheat completes silent updates be affected?
When the silent anti-cheat update on April 5 was pushed, anyone who had injected within a short time period before was logged as a PO user

Anyone who injected after or far before would have been fine

I have a better system to protect actively injected now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinV3 View Post
I had been using interwebz since april 2022 now that they are gone i have switched to phantomoverlay been using it for 1month already and definitely is a great cheat no complaints from me so far and a good alternative for an ex interwebz user.
Thank you for the kind words let me know if you need anything
05/13/2024 03:03 bigman001#5229
Quote:

I don't blame how you played. If you suddenly play different sometimes they just SB but they can't perma off that. You could also just be reported. Wait for it to lift

Xbox controllers are natively supported by PO to open/close menu, nav menu, set controller buttons as aimkeys, use aimbot

With PS you have to run DS4 and then use our cheat. Because DS4 will emulate Xbox with the PS. Then you can do all the same stuff

EO isn't wrong. Two other large providers besides them were detected. Not spoken about much here because those providers aren't popular on this website for various reasoning

When the silent anti-cheat update on April 5 was pushed, anyone who had injected within a short time period before was logged as a PO user

yes thank you for the answer
I also want to comment on the "Target Switch Delay" feature, which is not smooth. Sometimes I still encounter the situation of getting stuck with two targets close together, unable to move the crosshair to the target I want.
05/13/2024 07:53 Colours6277#5230
Please add Enginechairs to the scammer list. You can find a thread about them right here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thank you!
05/13/2024 09:00 aweesome31#5231
Quote:

Ok thanks bro
05/13/2024 09:36 MickKhey#5232
It's been a long time since I played Warzone, are there still so many bans? or ban Shadow? :') :')
05/13/2024 19:23 Cytokine#5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickKhey View Post
It's been a long time since I played Warzone, are there still so many bans? or ban Shadow? :') :')
Yes, shadow bans are normal if you get reported or do rage. I saw some post that people who even play without cheat got shadow ban.
05/13/2024 22:51 MickKhey#5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
Yes, shadow bans are normal if you get reported or do rage. I saw some post that people who even play without cheat got shadow ban.
ah yes again, this game gets you banned so quickly it will never change x')
05/15/2024 16:22 *Qubit#5235
I've released an update to Stealthware that has included the much loved UAV Overlay feature of IW. Thanks for all the suggestions about it. You were right -- it's a really nice feature.

This browser does not support the video element.