🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

12/20/2024 17:45 VahkiZ#5206
VEN is the way. Hopefully invitations open up soon :pogchamp:
12/20/2024 19:55 blackster0915#5207
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabien96 View Post
I've been in the scene for a very long time (since BoL)... The only problem is that I haven't made any contacts, I've always just done my own thing, so I can't find any good private ones/gettin invites xD
You can still apply to PSVG, link to EPVP is on the first side of the thread. However I think apps are halted atm. Maybe in the future it opens up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahkiZ View Post
VEN is the way. Hopefully invitations open up soon :pogchamp:
Idk looks kinda trash imo
12/20/2024 20:15 444945#5208
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
You can still apply to PSVG, link to EPVP is on the first side of the thread. However I think apps are halted atm. Maybe in the future it opens up again.



Idk looks kinda trash imo
Someone paying 275/month for a low effort paste calling VEN trash? yea buddy youre so right XD
12/20/2024 20:20 fabien96#5209
If anyone knows of a good private - where invites are open I would appreciate a PM. (Long time in the scene, but unfortunately no contacts, many proofs and so on...)
12/21/2024 03:02 DEV-Explo.IT#5210
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
Has anyone used ES after their latest update? They claiming that it’s safe
Detected. Got a ban today on a fresh account after around 5 days.
12/21/2024 10:08 Spandy#5211
ya, ES is dogshit Trash. dont know why ppl even use it
12/21/2024 10:40 fortnitegod_#5212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandy View Post
ya, ES is dogshit Trash. dont know why ppl even use it
Owner says its UD when it clearly it isnt lol
12/21/2024 14:29 fabien96#5213
Any good & active platforms outside psvg? :/
12/21/2024 19:31 blackster0915#5214
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444945 View Post
Someone paying 275/month for a low effort paste calling VEN trash? yea buddy youre so right XD
Laughing out loud, i sleep good knowing I use the best script on the market rn.
12/21/2024 22:30 444945#5215
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
Laughing out loud, i sleep good knowing I use the best script on the market rn.
You can sleep good thinking that, doesnt change the fact that its pure delusion, i have nothing against PS devs, but its just a fact that the platform is a low effort paste, as the dev who self-leaked couple months back admitted. However when you have the audacity to call actual private platforms such as VEN garbage when you have never n or will you ever use them is just cringe
12/21/2024 23:35 fortnitegod_#5216
anyone still using BLCG? is it still safe?
12/22/2024 03:52 Spandy#5217
ya, its its piss.
HB only good one rn.
or bgx with bpass,
12/23/2024 19:38 eqsyez#5218
Enginesoul legit?
12/23/2024 20:27 DEV-Explo.IT#5219
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqsyez View Post
Enginesoul legit?
Detected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandy View Post
ya, its its piss.
HB only good one rn.
or bgx with bpass,
Which bypass you use for hb and which seller?
12/23/2024 20:45 stoicism#5220
Is anyone still using PSVG?