Yes python is needed.
if you're not sure how to install everything
try the installer from nfswoffline.com
Thx, got that installer.

New problem though: SERVER FATAL ERRORCODE 7

I try.

How to fix?
10/12/2015 00:21 DJ_Edyo#5192
simply restart server, wait 1 or 2 minutes till it loads (just give time to server to start), then start the game ;)
10/12/2015 00:36 rusty3dge#5193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Edyo View Post
simply restart server, wait 1 or 2 minutes till it loads (just give time to server to start), then start the game ;)
Yeh, well, didn't work.
10/12/2015 00:36 LiveSystem#5194
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
This unorganized [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

or this organized but a bit less [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Wow ._.

Dude thanks ! Is there anything else like special cars or aftermarkets ?
(Just hard to look through all the posts)
10/12/2015 01:15 ASAP_VENENO#5195
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
right, so, here's the sitrep.
  • Economy works with everything(cars, a/m parts, etc.) Max money&boost is now 999,999,999 instead of 10,000,000.
  • Rep system works and you can level up. Every 10 level grants a random car drop. Max level is now 70.
  • Instead of the old <Id>-1 for carIndex on commerce, search&find is now used. Although this will give a bug-free experience huge carslots might cause a 2 or 3 seconds lag.
  • Race Rewards work and are randomized. Inventory is semi-working(used parts aren't removed) and is shared between personas.
  • Sources are updated.(java,jetty,ee,maven)

this is about all i can remember atm, though server needs more polishing(sorry dota2 players) and improvements. have no clue when i can finish that. until then, bye.
I really hope A/M parts aren't boost only because when the game was online, all I spent boost on was bodykits, spoilers and hoods since there was no other way to get them. Now that my persona is unrecoverable, I don't want to go through that again :(
10/12/2015 01:51 DJ_Edyo#5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty3dge View Post
Yeh, well, didn't work.
i think i know what is happening, did you install the java/phyton install that came along whit your game installer ? if not, just redo the whole install process and install both in order and let them both install into the default directory's, that should fix it ! Let me know if that works out !
10/12/2015 01:53 rusty3dge#5197
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Edyo View Post
i think i know what is happening, did you install the javaand the phyton install that came along whit your game installer ? if not, just redo the whole install process and install both in order and let them both install into the default directory's, that should fix it ! Let me know if that works out !
Yes, did both :(
10/12/2015 02:26 GlideImage#5198
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSystem View Post
Wow ._.

Dude thanks ! Is there anything else like special cars or aftermarkets ?
(Just hard to look through all the posts)
Ok here is what I have so far

gamermca's all cars in dealer with 6 skill slots
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

hypercycle posted this to have more paint selections for rims

dev1ous has a lot of collected work on his google drive, have to kind of browse through it a bit to find things

howtocheat posted a all plates in am parts has over 400

unlock all tracks just go through the pages there are a lot of links of variants done by gamermca and others

all original map events

go through the pages up and see many other links for dealer fixes and many other moddings done...

Hope that helps you.. I do know gamermca has a server set up with all or most of the latest mods he may post a link for that for you as well. Have fun.. there is just so much all over the thread and the dev thread... I tried to save all the pages with links but have missed so many of them

here you can do a search and find all the thread/post for a specific thing you may look for

here they have an updated vinyl pack with a more categorized and added some more missing vinyls design.

Also in the current server 1.7 should have most all the mods done, just others have done some changes, fixes and adding various new items as them find them...

On the gamermca link scroll down to the "other files uploaded by section" he has his other works listed there for download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlyab View Post
Differs only in that that all vinil are broken into categories, but not one catalog and all vinyl are in a heap.
Ok good, I will save the post to provide this to others asking for updated vinyls. Thanks!
10/12/2015 13:12 Jampu#5199
i installed everything without errors like said in Readme file , still i get Servererror_Fatal_Error 5

Any help with this?
10/12/2015 13:16 hlyab#5200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampu View Post
i installed everything without errors like said in Readme file , still i get Servererror_Fatal_Error 5

Any help with this?
LOL You established java, the server won't work without it?
10/12/2015 13:29 Jampu#5201
Quote:
LOL You established java, the server won't work without it?
Of course

i just made test in my Windows 10 laptop, seems that it opens fine without error
Is the problem in 64-bit Windows 8.1 or my installing skills?
10/12/2015 15:50 gRiMBMW#5202
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
its offline so no lol
Do you even read anything? I was talking about a possible online version along with berkay.
10/12/2015 16:12 hlyab#5203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampu View Post
Of course

i just made test in my Windows 10 laptop, seems that it opens fine without error
Is the problem in 64-bit Windows 8.1 or my installing skills?
I wrote so because didn't see the third window of a command line on your screen, the name and a surname of the computer has to be in English like USER-PC without special signs and at last after the button of start of the server it is necessary to wait a floor of minute and then to press game start.
The server works at any windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10 x32 and x64
10/12/2015 16:49 Jampu#5204
Quote:
I wrote so because didn't see the third window of a command line on your screen, the name and a surname of the computer has to be in English like USER-PC without special signs and at last after the button of start of the server it is necessary to wait a floor of minute and then to press game start.
The server works at any windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10 x32 and x64
Ooh, you mean this?

EDIT: I reinstalled everything completely for third time and finally worked
10/12/2015 17:20 realdealx#5205
Quote:
Originally Posted by gRiMBMW View Post
Do you even read anything? I was talking about a possible online version along with berkay.
1 you asking this on offline thread 2 you didnt stated you was on about online you might of been one of ppl that don't know nothing and ask stupid things we get lot of them 3 try reading on here ur most likely find ur answer [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]