NFS World - Offline Server

10/09/2015 18:05 NeRoX5044#5146
I deleted my nfs world :( can someone send me a link? thanks!
10/09/2015 18:13 nohackx#5147
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoX5044 View Post
I deleted my nfs world :( can someone send me a link? thanks!
any pages back you can find link
10/09/2015 18:14 nfs_fan#5148
@hlyab: Sry, I just say that if you have used the vinyl manager between 2010 and 2015, you could be banned by EA, but now the servers are off.

btw. Cool vinyl creation. But I don't like this theme. :D

@NeRoX5044: You can get the nfs-world files from here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/09/2015 18:23 kairos354#5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
@hlyab: Sry, I just say that if you have used the vinyl manager between 2010 and 2015, you could be banned by EA, but now the servers are off.

btw. Cool vinyl creation. But I don't like this theme. :D

@NeRoX5044: You can get the nfs-world files from here:
So, I'm guessing there's no way of getting my old cars back since I can't get my old persona?
10/09/2015 18:34 GlideImage#5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairos354 View Post
So I probably know its in these 515 pages somewhere, but im getting the error 'The servers are currently down, thanks for your patience.". What do I do to fix this?

EDIT: So I did a search and it because im using launcher.exe not nfsw.exe, but I dont have that, or at least I dont know where it is.

in the server folder, edit the settings.ini

example for windows 7 change to this

C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\nfsw.exe

save and run server and game should launch then

windows xp default would be here

C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Application Data\Need For Speed World\Data\nfsw.exe

save it and run server...

Quote:
So, I'm guessing there's no way of getting my old cars back since I can't get my old persona?
That is correct, the servers are shut down. Best you could do is get a persona with only one car and start your collection from scratch. I had to do that for my 3 accounts as I could not retrieve my persona's for some reason. No trouble re-creating my accounts.
10/09/2015 19:05 kairos354#5151
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
in the server folder, edit the settings.ini

example for windows 7 change to this

C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\nfsw.exe

save and run server and game should launch then

windows xp default would be here

C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Application Data\Need For Speed World\Data\nfsw.exe

save it and run server...

That is correct, the servers are shut down. Best you could do is get a persona with only one car and start your collection from scratch. I had to do that for my 3 accounts as I could not retrieve my persona's for some reason. No trouble re-creating my accounts.
Ahh that's a shame, I'll miss my 240z, Ford Capri and my 2F2F Skyline + a whole bunch of other cars
10/09/2015 19:07 GlideImage#5152
Quote:
Ahh that's a shame, I'll miss my 240z, Ford Capri and my 2F2F Skyline + a whole bunch of other cars
Well with the current all cars in dealer, you can get every car you want and then some. All parts available as well lets you customize as you like... :)
10/09/2015 19:09 kairos354#5153
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Well with the current all cars in dealer, you can get every car you want and then some. All parts available as well lets you customize as you like... :)
Oh awesome. So 1 more thing. I'm now getting that FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 or w/e it is. I tried waiting some time before I started the game and also deactivated my antivirus. What else can I try?
10/09/2015 19:21 GlideImage#5154
Quote:
Oh awesome. So 1 more thing. I'm now getting that FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 or w/e it is. I tried waiting some time before I started the game and also deactivated my antivirus. What else can I try?
Ok this is what I found from someone else getting the error5 like yourself, just read the few post about it and there are some things you can try, as some of them work for users.

EDIT:
It is hard to know what will help someone because so many post withe the same issue but multiple things will work differently from one user to the next.. best to read what has helped and try that for yourself. I have never had any error, other then a quick error if I try to launch the game to quick after the server start, I just wait a few seconds now then launch the game..so far just a random error and all is good...

You can ask on that thread as well, maybe someone will be able to help. gamermca does a lot of help for people, soo I try to find his post to offer some info as it is explained more detailed. Hope you can get it resolved.

EDIT: I was trying to add these links but lost internet for a bit, this is a good way to do searches

Here they have a bit of useful tips, help and have tried to update the first page

Can keep those for future searches, and help! Hope you get everything working.
10/09/2015 21:22 Terrorkrieger#5155
is the v1.8 still appear or not?
10/09/2015 22:05 GlideImage#5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorkrieger View Post
is the v1.8 still appear or not?
the one on the front page is 1.7, the 1.8 may be released in a week or so.
10/09/2015 22:34 LWR_TIto#5157
JUst too ask guys .. does this patch work with windows 10?
10/09/2015 23:16 Rex Maximus#5158
I hope there will be map modding some day so it is possible to complete and enlarge the map someday in order to keep it interessting.
10/10/2015 10:00 shotgun81#5159
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWR_TIto View Post
JUst too ask guys .. does this patch work with windows 10?
will work with win10
10/10/2015 12:26 boorian#5160
Hello everyone! First, I want to say a big thank you that you raised the game!
Maybe this will help somehow to make the game online, look please, I do not understand this. I apologize if that is offtopic! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]