-> Vischeck
-> Spoof
-> Auto Melee
-> burst Combo
-> auto dodge
-> Huamanizer
-> custom profiles
-> Ghost Aim

Mentioned above all now works on AMD as well, with full AMD processors support.
For more info : hyperflick.info
11/25/2022 07:46 EpsilonOVA#497
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnHyperFlick View Post
HyperFlick 2 Manager here, we are now currently updated for AMD as well

-> Skill Assist
-> Auto Skills
-> Skill Predict (eg Ashe Dynamite)
-> Flick
-> Track
-> ESP
-> Vischeck
-> Spoof
-> Auto Melee
-> burst Combo
-> auto dodge
-> Huamanizer
-> custom profiles
-> Ghost Aim

Mentioned above all now works on AMD as well, with full AMD processors support.
For more info : hyperflick.info
good to hear ! the lack of amd support is what has kept me away all this time tbh ;)
11/26/2022 15:35 ponshik#498
i bought the edenity key for 1 day and cant active it
any discord link i find is expired ...can anyone send me valid link to edenity discord?
11/28/2022 08:49 exid4exid#499
Scammer SHELLSOFTWARE has become Legit? ? ?
11/29/2022 06:59 0x41^4#500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponshik View Post
any discord link i find is expired ...can anyone send me valid link to edenity discord?
I don't think the Discord is available for 1 day keys.
I could be wrong. I'll find out for sure for you.
12/01/2022 15:11 IceFlaw#501
Bro ow2 is f2p meaning it is easier now than ever to make cheats for the game, I still don't get why this game has such high prices for cheat providers.. CSGO cheats are so cheap in comparison, I hate this 1 day subscribtion bullshit, what am I gonna get out of paying 12$ for 1 day, absolutely no substance in that whatsoever... 100$ For a month is a joke as well...
12/01/2022 17:43 LunaCheats#502
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFlaw View Post
Bro ow2 is f2p meaning it is easier now than ever to make cheats for the game, I still don't get why this game has such high prices for cheat providers.. CSGO cheats are so cheap in comparison, I hate this 1 day subscribtion bullshit, what am I gonna get out of paying 12$ for 1 day, absolutely no substance in that whatsoever... 100$ For a month is a joke as well...
check out noshi lol we are 45$ for a month
12/01/2022 18:33 IceFlaw#503
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaCheats View Post
check out noshi lol we are 45$ for a month
yea that's fine, but like it needs to be high quality, I swear all these cheats be looking mad obvious..
12/01/2022 20:11 LunaCheats#504
Quote:
yea that's fine, but like it needs to be high quality, I swear all these cheats be looking mad obvious..
yes its high quality currently playing in gm with it no manual ban since the start of the season
12/02/2022 06:34 IceFlaw#505
Quote:
yes its high quality currently playing in gm with it no manual ban since the start of the season
Just saw what kind of cheat it was, there are literally free fucking pixel bots and in general they suck ass regardless if it's a paid one or not. I want an external injectable cheat that isn't overpriced for no reason, but those apperantly don't exist
12/02/2022 06:50 LunaCheats#506
Quote:
Just saw what kind of cheat it was, there are literally free fucking pixel bots and in general they suck ass regardless if it's a paid one or not. I want an external injectable cheat that isn't overpriced for no reason, but those apperantly don't exist
we are paid for a reason, we provide a very good high quality bot thats accurate and near perfect prediction and aimbot that matches a memory cheat without aiming through walls and looking far more legit lol, we are high quality compared to the pastes out there
12/02/2022 13:09 IceFlaw#507
Quote:
we are paid for a reason, we provide a very good high quality bot thats accurate and near perfect prediction and aimbot that matches a memory cheat without aiming through walls and looking far more legit lol, we are high quality compared to the pastes out there
I want a trigger bot for sojourn headshots, that's all I want to test out. I'm already a GM3 sojourn main, but I'm intrigued by a possible life hack which would come in the form of a trigger bot when ever I want one used to make my life easier, that's all.

Also, pixelbots are dogshit only because they shoot when your crosshair comes into contact with the color, it's not hurtbox based / hitbox based meaning it'd trigger when on top of the head regardless of head position.
12/02/2022 15:15 b193#508
Quote:
I want a trigger bot for sojourn headshots, that's all I want to test out. I'm already a GM3 sojourn main, but I'm intrigued by a possible life hack which would come in the form of a trigger bot when ever I want one used to make my life easier, that's all.

Also, pixelbots are dogshit only because they shoot when your crosshair comes into contact with the color, it's not hurtbox based / hitbox based meaning it'd trigger when on top of the head regardless of head position.
then u would want an object detection based colorbot ;)
not shooting cuz of pixels on crosshair but its detecting an actual object and can triggering shot in middle of enemy chest etc.

its very close to hurtbox based u mentioned
if you just want see vid of how it work dm me
12/03/2022 00:58 derleichtekill2#509
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponshik View Post
Edenity permanent discord Invite -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/03/2022 06:01 listic#510
just tried out noshi, its basically same as all the pixel bots out there, it works sure, but barely. Its highly unsatisfying, in training range it works fine, but when u add a bunch of moving players in the mix, its just a mess. Im broke soo i was looking for a cheap alternative, even though its not even cheap (60$/month). Its worth at most 5$/month. If u are broke like me just buy the lowest tier of hyperflick or wait for the prices to go down, and trust me it will go down.