🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

05/03/2021 11:02 healzzzz#496
Cyberware24.com is a scam. I've contacted Broeki about how to best report it in full detail, but please DON'T "BUY" from them
05/03/2021 11:08 QuzFlips#497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonvoya View Post
Gaming on Steroids is good if you just want to have fun, but not worth to risk the main...

Looking for a long ud script dm me pls, new account with discord links are getting ignored:babyrage: I pay good if its a good and long UD SCRIPT!
Scripts that haven't been detected in a long time are usually private. The chances of getting into it,are slim
05/03/2021 17:55 Bonvoya#498
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
Scripts that haven't been detected in a long time are usually private. The chances of getting into it,are slim
Thats right, they are also mostly expensive too
05/03/2021 21:17 AneeFrank#499
how much does a hb bypass go for?

also thanks for the list, pmd u!
05/04/2021 18:09 retehacker#500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Confirmed scam. Saw some evidence of scam now. Someone got scammed there for almost 1k.
Don't buy there!
Thanks for the post bro.

Btw why are u ignoring pms? :(

Private platform, known devs from L#, Rift, BoL, Leaguebot, GoS, Aimtek, L++ (pm me and I'll send you over)
05/04/2021 19:41 MattNero#501
CarrySharp is a new one that is created by the dev of DoomCooper.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/04/2021 21:55 Bonvoya#502
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNero View Post
CarrySharp is a new one that is created by the dev of DoomCooper.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
looks legit:lul:
05/04/2021 22:12 Coach Broeki#503
Quote:
Originally Posted by retehacker View Post
Thanks for the post bro.

Btw why are u ignoring pms? :(

Private platform, known devs from L#, Rift, BoL, Leaguebot, GoS, Aimtek, L++ (pm me and I'll send you over)
I get around 100 messages per day xd
05/05/2021 09:22 jsjpop#504
Hi Coach, would you please have a look at my PM, I am looking to buy the private platform, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
I know Hanbot Bypasses but none for CN sry :/
Hi Coach could you please point me to the right direction for the hanbot bypass please? Much appreciated!
05/05/2021 10:16 FukkinClown#505
#removed
05/05/2021 23:49 AddictedCheatsApex#506
There many scammer for league of legends section as i can see haha
05/06/2021 03:31 huujacky#507
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i got scam 20eur bc i didnt research much now I regret and learn my damn lesson fuck man. xd
05/06/2021 10:27 s0reaL.#508
Hey Coach_Broeki, can you pm me for the private platform? Would really appreciate it
05/07/2021 14:39 AddictedCheatsApex#509
Quote:
Originally Posted by huujacky View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i got scam 20eur bc i didnt research much now I regret and learn my damn lesson fuck man. xd
you may check after review & vouches from someone that you will pay.
Never pay if you don't have any informations about that persons.
You got scammed because you trusted a random guy, that's mostly your fault :/
05/07/2021 19:32 ZeddyxAce#510
Idk if its allowed even to call that a script xD