When are you going to release the next version?
I just wanna test it asap!
I just wanna test it asap!
https://mega.co.nz/#!wJoy1TpB!M281eNJyI4lbhk2YNHrMetNC7RXuI1emLa13xSPdTro
how to fix?Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
don't work
EDIT: Fixed:)
You must download the darkorbit resources of client.Quote:
Azure Do Server v0.6 Error No Start Button ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Some parts of the code are better than before, but no offense. The code is still horrible.Quote:
Download v0.6:VT: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Code:https://mega.co.nz/#!wJoy1TpB!M281eNJyI4lbhk2YNHrMetNC7RXuI1emLa13xSPdTro
Note: this is a snapshot, the are less features than version 0.5.1 beacuase the 0.6 it's coded from 0, the movement work perfect.
What is 'aban'?Quote:
I'm looking for a message assigns aban can not find you?
Your comment doesn't apport anything more than subjetive comments. Next time try to give some arguments to take you seriously.Quote:
Some parts of the code are better than before, but no offense. The code is still horrible.
As far as I know you come from the Habbo scene. What about doing a Phoenix based emulator?
https://mega.co.nz/#!cQhiFRjC!ftopGDlv_-SVcalqOEHC5Mw5LnM5gAMoFfl7m8BokYg
https://mega.co.nz/#!9EhVwB4D!lRMV5UGTksDGhAVaa8bPWDCvyvirF0VMvEA_-HAXzKc
what new in this emulator ?Quote:
What is 'aban'?
______
Your comment doesn't apport anything more than subjetive comments. Next time try to give some arguments to take you seriously.
______
Download v0.6.1 Pack (Emulator included):Download v0.6.1 Emulator only:Code:https://mega.co.nz/#!cQhiFRjC!ftopGDlv_-SVcalqOEHC5Mw5LnM5gAMoFfl7m8BokYgVT [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Code:https://mega.co.nz/#!9EhVwB4D!lRMV5UGTksDGhAVaa8bPWDCvyvirF0VMvEA_-HAXzKc
CMS Images: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Changes: