Lf walker windows 7 for official

01/13/2012 06:27 CandyDude#496
rrrrrrrrrrocky...roooooaaaaad----------------Wasup f man gogogogogogo
01/13/2012 14:31 dave2041#497
Quote:
Originally Posted by chintin View Post
im gettin problems tryin to get l2walker to use alacrity potions because i cant select any item because of BLANK options i cant see nothing on most items
Instead of posting your question everywhere how about reading this thread? It has been mentioned several times that the info.dat is wrong in this version. There is a file somewhere back a few pages. This may solve your issue.
01/13/2012 14:37 mindphreak#498
Quote:
Originally Posted by chintin View Post
im gettin problems tryin to get l2walker to use alacrity potions because i cant select any item because of BLANK options i cant see nothing on most items
In order to see what item u wanna use this is a small sollution.

First of all use the item one time (for example u want alacrity? use it one time) then go to the items and u will see the alacrity potion)

The biggest solution is to find a good info.dat file to put on l2 walker.
01/14/2012 00:07 floxor#499
Are the fapster walker 2.19 files safe? They are detected as being harmful by virustotal.com, wouldn't want a keylogger or something.. :/
01/14/2012 00:24 mokas69#500
i was using l2walker days ago and no problem in shilen server , i tryed now and say verify fail..
any one know whats happenning please?

Peace
01/14/2012 00:26 sTiNkFiZzle#501
Not verifying for me either. The american IP pings, but not verifying :P
01/14/2012 01:37 mokas69#502
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiNkFiZzle View Post
Not verifying for me either. The american IP pings, but not verifying :P
but was working for you last time?.. mine was working but now its not.. say verify fail:(
01/14/2012 01:39 sTiNkFiZzle#503
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokas69 View Post
but was working for you last time?.. mine was working but now its not.. say verify fail:(
Worked all day today.
01/14/2012 01:40 max11m#504
Yeah worked all day today, I just picked this problem up as well.
01/14/2012 01:41 mokas69#505
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiNkFiZzle View Post
Worked all day today.
jesuz my god explain yourself. Worked all day but now its not working?
01/14/2012 01:43 sTiNkFiZzle#506
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokas69 View Post
but was working for you last time?.. mine was working but now its not.. say verify fail:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokas69 View Post
jesuz my god explain yourself. Worked all day but now its not working?
dude, fucking read...It has worked all day and now it is not.
01/14/2012 01:52 mokas69#507
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiNkFiZzle View Post
dude, fucking read...It has worked all day and now it is not.
Sory.. Peace
01/14/2012 02:21 max11m#508
Anybody looking into this? or figure out a way to fix it?
01/14/2012 02:29 fapster#509
Sorry I have been gone guys! My girlfriends dad was in a head on collision about a week ago and I have been at the hospital for the last week. Please pray for him and tell your churches to pray for him please. He is in bad shape and we need all the support we can get. Thank you!

I will release my Forwarded tomorrow when I come home or I may do it tonight If I have time. Please please please pray for him though, thank you.

~Fapster
01/14/2012 02:31 sTiNkFiZzle#510
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapster View Post
Sorry I have been gone guys! My girlfriends dad was in a head on collision about a week ago and I have been at the hospital for the last week. Please pray for him and tell your churches to pray for him please. He is in bad shape and we need all the support we can get. Thank you!

I will release my Forwarded tomorrow when I come home or I may do it tonight If I have time. Please please please pray for him though, thank you.

~Fapster
Sorry to hear man, I will pray for him.