Guides to New Introduction (PLEASE READ)

01/23/2010 09:55 jabonga#496
hi guys
01/24/2010 11:24 gryfon13#497
what i can say.
Hi
04/12/2010 00:08 dmxam#498
well my nickname is dmxam or call me xmuel, i want to be a hacker, i want you all to put me through this course. please any help you can render to make me buoyant in this line of study, thank you all for accepting me. waiting in anticipate.
love you all
04/13/2010 18:09 MetinsFreaky#499
Heyho Hallo Guten Tag
04/13/2010 23:11 Wellard#500
I think you were meant to make a new thread instead of posting your introductions in here. Oh-well, welcome all!
04/14/2010 08:02 maddoxmd#501
hi.. everybody
05/11/2010 05:38 gehram2#502
hi guys...im new hir...:D
glad ive found your site:handsdown::handsdown:
05/31/2010 14:03 headhunter_yy#503
i am new here and i I have read your well prepared guide. :rtfm:

within a moment i will introduce myself in a new thread. thx!
06/09/2010 23:14 l3obn4tzer#504
Yeah, für so nen Sticky kriegt man ja ma ordentlich Thanks. So ich nutze die Gelegenheit und sage : Hallo an alle! Hier bin ich wieder... Noa07552 entwickelt sich zu.... l3obki22er!

ENG: For a sticky thread you recieve many Thanks. Now I say : hello I'm back! noa07552 has changed to ... l3obki22er ( my WarRock ingame name, too)
07/30/2010 08:25 Stretch88#505
Hello I'm Stretch and I'm new to all of this. And I'm here for the hack and stuff. XD