[RELEASE] [NAGC] SD/1 Hit Hack + Left Side mobs

04/23/2011 02:50 iRiku#496
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgss View Post
i fifnished in 2 minutes and the same thing happned it said he dies but he still be alive and it wont complete the dungen
Uhm, what dungeon is it? Hmm. Never hapenned to me
04/23/2011 02:51 xFantasizee#497
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRiku View Post
Did you deactivated the hack after completing the dungeon?
im Stuck At Log In Screen Lol Because Nothings Working For Me To Unlock Ai.KOM
04/23/2011 02:51 darkmegazero#498
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFantasizee View Post
Well I Tried Looking For Them But I Can't Find Them In Handle
i forgot add a lil step more, i actually added it in step 3
3.-when at log in screen, go to Kernel Detective, at Processes tab list look for the process of Grand Chase (Main.exe) and click it, If your Windows x32 is the process name is in red, if Windows x64 Appears normal (if u found ur GC process so watch the next step :P)
04/23/2011 02:53 xFantasizee#499
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmegazero View Post
i forgot add a lil step more, i actually added it in step 3
But My Step 3 Worked
04/23/2011 02:54 iRiku#500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFantasizee View Post
Well When I Click Unlocker Nothing Happens That's The Problem
Wait, are you using kernel? or Unlocker?
04/23/2011 02:55 iRiku#501
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFantasizee View Post
im Stuck At Log In Screen Lol Because Nothings Working For Me To Unlock Ai.KOM
Keep on unlocking it, tts what i did a while ago :)
04/23/2011 02:56 darkmegazero#502
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFantasizee View Post
But My Step 3 Worked
as i add in de step 3, click ur process of GC in de Processes tab of kernel, after go to handles tab n do de rest ;)
04/23/2011 02:57 xFantasizee#503
Unlocker Since I Have Windows Vista 32 Bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRiku View Post
Keep on unlocking it, tts what i did a while ago :)
nothing Pops Up When I Unlock o-o
04/23/2011 02:58 iRiku#504
Just keep on unlocking it, if it doesnt work. There might be something wrong in what you did.

Try repeating from step # 1
04/23/2011 03:03 xFantasizee#505
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRiku View Post
Just keep on unlocking it, if it doesnt work. There might be something wrong in what you did.
Well Then Theres Something Im Doing Wrong Because Nothing's Working
04/23/2011 03:05 iRiku#506
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFantasizee View Post
Well Then Theres Something Im Doing Wrong Because Nothing's Working
Maybe, and dont forget to run the program as administrator ;)
04/23/2011 03:07 xFantasizee#507
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRiku View Post
Maybe, and dont forget to run the program as administrator ;)
I Did Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmegazero View Post
as i add in de step 3, click ur process of GC in de Processes tab of kernel, after go to handles tab n do de rest ;)
I Don't Really Get What You're Trying To Say
04/23/2011 03:08 iRiku#508
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFantasizee View Post
I Don't Really Get What You're Trying To Say
Its for the kernel detective, you're using unlocker. dont you?
04/23/2011 03:09 ㅇOnÑㅇ#509
will add more links to download
very busy these days >.<
04/23/2011 03:12 xFantasizee#510
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRiku View Post
Its for the kernel detective, you're using unlocker. dont you?
Yes I Followed The Steps To His Instructions But It Still Didn't Work