hi..... How to make the Honor Rune hack to work sorry a newbie
11/27/2009 10:45dark029#5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkAbyys~
hi..... How to make the Honor Rune hack to work sorry a newbie
it's not a hack its for drop only ^_^
if you don't have honor rune you will use this to hunt them ^_^
11/27/2009 11:05icydice0709#5074
hi kuya brian tnxs..
11/27/2009 11:20zero960113#5075
Brian soo did u downloaded?
Sry for my bad english im from Lithuania !!!
11/27/2009 11:54abzolootzero#5076
sir thanx for the fan_map for hunting honor runes, for now i amn hunting elesis's runes but i dont know wat char. to use
11/27/2009 12:02Brian~#5077
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero960113
Brian soo did u downloaded?
Sry for my bad english im from Lithuania !!!
yes I've downloaded it but I want to download the whole client so that I can test it
is there any other link accept mega upload?? I cant dl it I always get disconnected
11/27/2009 12:16benzswpk#5078
GCTH always Error Not lastest Version...
11/27/2009 12:29Brian~#5079
--EDIT--
11/27/2009 12:39craymel02#5080
Lawl.. too many leecher's in teh world >.<
11/30/2009 02:07Brian~#5081
to be updated on Wednesday Dec. 2 2009
--edit--
GC PH DONE! + 2rune hunting maps
OTHER GC VERSION on Progress
12/01/2009 16:21luke4life#5082
Awesome waiting for brazilian and US to be done
and ohh how do i download grandChase Philliphines my torrent download goes slow as hell and i cant download it on the site can you please put somebody it on mediafire i will apriciate much thnx!!
12/01/2009 16:23Brian~#5083
pls send me the GC BR and GC US files
12/01/2009 16:34jervz008#5084
thanks sir brian~
12/01/2009 16:35luke4life#5085
Ok sir brian~ i will put them now on MediaFire (Only stage folders!) (Both Latest patch)
BTW thank you so much for your help.