🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

07/31/2024 04:03 LegendSense#4951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Chloe View Post
1. Cheating in video games is NOT a crime, neither it is illegal, it is just against the esportsmanship.
It is illegal in some countries. In other countries it is in gray area, because you are breaking ToS of the game/service you are cheating in. It is at very least immoral.

My point is that I made my choice over morality as I got into this line of work and I'm not denying it. But you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Chloe View Post
3. Cheating in video games ≠ you have rights to spam suicidal, self-harm, violent, racisms, sexism and sexual messages or intentions to others.
We have rules in our community and me and my staff are always trying to enforce these rules. We are being especially strict about racism, threats, harassment and insults.

It seems that you got offended by someone in our community, and I have a feeling it doesn't take too much effort to do so. I'm sorry it happened, and I'm glad you found home at some other community, where you feel welcome and wanted. Hopefully all people with peculiarities such as yours will be able to find such places around the world.
07/31/2024 04:17 Little Chloe#4952
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendSense View Post
My point is that I made my choice over morality as I got into this line of work and I'm not denying it. But you are.
You still don't get what i'm saying, I do not care your action is illegal or not, or your attitude towards this line of work. What I mean is If you can put efforts into creating a better and greener community and stop conniving those toxic beings, you would achieve more and gain respect from a lot many others.

Current situation is that you are attracting a lots of hate and you can only have those toxic beings defending you, the more you are helping and grouping with each other, the worse this situation gets, this is a vicious circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendSense View Post
It seems that you got offended by someone in our community, and I have a feeling it doesn't take too much effort to do so. I'm sorry it happened, and I'm glad you found home at some other community, where you feel welcome and wanted. Hopefully all people with peculiarities such as yours will be able to find such places around the world.
Dude, stop being yingyangguaiqi, I sincerely think LS could be much better with a better community.
07/31/2024 04:49 LegendSense#4953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Chloe View Post
Current situation is that you are attracting a lots of hate and you can only have those toxic beings defending you
It's quite the opposite. The only hate we are getting is from a small group of haters on EPVP and from some of our competitors, which is normal. Haters gonna hate, it's expected.

This is going nowhere, we can only agree to disagree. This topic is not about us or our community, so I suggest that we stop this conversation out of respect for others who are following this topic and for EPVP staff who will probably have to clean all of this.
07/31/2024 13:47 LegendSense#4954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
Believe me thats not small group. People don't want you here. This place was better without you. No matter what people tell you, you still don't understand. Now stop being stubborn and leave this forum for sake of hummanity...
It is the same small group of same people liking each others posts. Most of those people, including you, got banned from our community and platform at some point before. Let me remind this, you (Marfix, Hernos, whatever your other handles are) got banned for scamming about 2 years ago, ever since you are hostile towards me and my platform, carrying your personal vendetta wherever you can.

Do you even realize, that literally nobody takes you or your scriptkiddo madskillz seriously? People are trolling you, offering you fake jobs (RE for $2k/mo) which you gladly accept and then sending the screenshots? At this point you are literally a meme of this community.

I don't want to continue this conversation anymore, so please, "for the sake of humanity" - stop getting triggered when I point out obvious facts and tell people to make their own judgement instead of listening to a bunch of salty haters, that's all I did and you got triggered once again. Just leave me alone, go touch grass, get a life, do something useful out of yourself, if you are even capable of doing it.
07/31/2024 13:59 zakuraai#4955
greetings have anyone link for MFX private ud platform, i want buy.
i read it is done by turk use secret dt method for ud and sell for $600 lifetime, scam?
thank you
08/01/2024 17:25 koray105#4956
engine sould ud?
08/04/2024 01:27 Buzzbait#4957
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScaredFull View Post
Get a device running MacOS, Native MacOS / Hackingtosh and buy BGX, you won´t get a ban then. Scripting on Windows is over at the moment. Maybe in the future there are some bypasses to Vanguard, But at the moment no way.
Hey I just read this, can you elobarate this? why won't you get banned on MacOS?
08/04/2024 23:44 Xepher The Cat#4958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbait View Post
Hey I just read this, can you elobarate this? why won't you get banned on MacOS?
Vanguard doesn't exist on MacOS.
08/06/2024 02:28 Buzzbait#4959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher The Cat View Post
Vanguard doesn't exist on MacOS.
Did they get completely rid of the LoL anticheat for vanguard? So on Mac you playing without anticheat? for real? Isn't this a huge security breach, are they not aware of that?

So you could use LS or BGX on Mac and dont get banned?
08/06/2024 13:37 zakuraai#4960
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakuraai View Post
greetings have anyone link for MFX private ud platform, i want buy.
i read it is done by turk use secret dt method for ud and sell for $600 lifetime, scam?
thank you
I would like more information about MFX platform with good anti-sealing. anyone have proprietary discord account? thx
08/06/2024 18:55 gadasan#4961
I am trying to make a pixel script for lol. My Yasuo seems not bad atm, but is hard without visuals(drawings) to make it perfect...
08/06/2024 23:24 Rest-In-Peace#4962
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakuraai View Post
I would like more information about MFX platform with good anti-sealing. anyone have proprietary discord account? thx
Currently I heard Elocarry looking for new imgui menu designer. You can apply :mofo:
08/07/2024 09:07 zakuraai#4963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
Currently I heard Elocarry looking for new imgui menu designer. You can apply :mofo:
what has to do with MFX? I search for MFX developer
08/07/2024 10:04 coNF1x#4964
Does someone knows If imperial is ud again?
08/07/2024 18:07 xapangoo#4965
BGX communication is so bad, this shit hasn't been working for Windows for 15+ days and people are still left waiting ...

Admin doesn't give a single shit lmao