Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

04/14/2021 15:12 Rockbaba#481
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMICH94 View Post
Hi, I have read every thread. Just wanted to post to just get one final confirmation.

I play PC and gaming laptop (both HP Omen). I got killed by 3 hackers in 2 games and thought okay.. let’s see what it’s all about. I injected for 4 hours then completely tried to remove all files (obviously didn’t) and I have been banned on the last ban wave. My OG account was then perma so I thought I could just make a new one. That one has been SB straight away. Day 6 and still SB.

I’ve read that HWID bans are rare but do happen. Will it more than likely just be that I am SB for another 7 days max and then will be good to go with my new account? I will not inject again it’s not worth the hassle.

My laptop has no files for cheating etc on. Only my pc must have some left over but I am going to fully reset my PC and install new windows etc. I have not been on my PC since being SB.

Thank you for any replies. As I don’t want to have spent £2000 on Pc and laptop and not be able to play again
Yeah most likely just SB, don't worry
04/14/2021 17:54 THEMICH94#482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbaba View Post
Yeah most likely just SB, don't worry
Thank god. I hope so. ive been seriously panicing that my money would have gone down the drain! hopefully within the next 24/48n hours im back on. but lesson learnt. if i am gonna inject (probably wont) i need to do my research first!
04/14/2021 21:02 nate0673#483
waiting for my shadowban to be done after main account as perma banned last week. Does checking my new account that was shadowbanned to see if it has been removed reset the 7-14 day wait period? Or can i keep checking the shadowban account everyday to see if its good to go without it making things longer for me?
04/14/2021 21:33 Real512#484
Perm Ban on main account couple weeks ago now I am able to play on 2nd account now with out shadowban, my question can I log back into my ban account on battle net to play other games I bought with out interfering with the new account?
04/14/2021 21:56 dopeness_2#485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real512 View Post
Perm Ban on main account couple weeks ago now I am able to play on 2nd account now with out shadowban, my question can I log back into my ban account on battle net to play other games I bought with out interfering with the new account?
yes. if you dont start warzone
04/14/2021 22:43 aniquosama#486
Good day sirs, so i got banned and when i make a new account i get sb, and i want to wait 7-14 days but after that do i still need to format my pc? So that i can play again without getting banned(play legit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real512 View Post
Perm Ban on main account couple weeks ago now I am able to play on 2nd account now with out shadowban, my question can I log back into my ban account on battle net to play other games I bought with out interfering with the new account?
Did you format your pc ?

What happens after i click play on my banned account? Will the sb reset again?
04/14/2021 22:56 Real512#487
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniquosama View Post
Good day sirs, so i got banned and when i make a new account i get sb, and i want to wait 7-14 days but after that do i still need to format my pc? So that i can play again without getting banned(play legit)



Did you format your pc ?

What happens after i click play on my banned account? Will the sb reset again?

Yes, I did a fresh install as I was using battlelog and everything I have read said fresh install to get rid of everything.
I still had to wait 7days before I was able to play on a 2nd account
04/14/2021 23:01 aniquosama#488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real512 View Post
Yes, I did a fresh install as I was using battlelog and everything I have read said fresh install to get rid of everything.
I still had to wait 7days before I was able to play on a 2nd account
Including windows? Do you know if i click start on the banned acc will it restart from the beginning?
04/14/2021 23:22 nate0673#489
never re installed windows or re formatted my hard drives. i used battlelog and want to play legit on new account now. i have a usb with windows on it to uninstall. is it completely necessary to do a fresh install if im playing legit? if so whats the easiest way to go about it as i never re formated hard drives before. i already uninstalled everything with revo uninstaller but i see if people use battlelog then thats not enough?
04/15/2021 06:48 aniquosama#490
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
As long as you’re playing clean, you don’t need to do anything.
Although, I’d probably reinstall Windows to make sure I got everything off related to battlelog.
Do i still need to uninstall windows,(i used battlelog) even though I’ll be using revo?
04/15/2021 07:05 elmushroom214#491
2 SB accounts after HWID flagged prior to cleaning my PC. Got a 3rd account and using infinity spoofer for the next 30 days. Also, cleaned up with Revo and installed game on a different hard drive. Will I need to continue to use a spoofer to prevent my 3rd account from getting shadow ban after my 30 day sub is up with Infinity? By that time my other 2 accounts should be good but I'm wondering what happens after I stop spoofing.

EDIT

If I understand correctly my HWID flag will also go away in about 2 weeks correct? so a spoofer will not be needed after that time passes.
04/16/2021 05:50 Rockbaba#492
Ok so the SB period for a new account, which I made after getting banned on my 1st account, has expired. Today, I decided to play on this 2nd account without the spoofer too see if it's still shadowed or not. it wasn't and I could play normally.

While this account was shadow banned, I was planning to use infinite spoofer, rut unlocker and x22 cheats on a 3rd new account. Unfortunately, the x22 cheats were unable to use and I only used rut unlocker tool while spoofed and a uav hack.

So my question is, can actvision still ban this 2nd account(my safe account) by using tracers from infinite spoofer or rut unlocker? They obviously can't shadow ban it by hwid method if I use spoofer whenever I want to cheat on other accounts. And also, how does it work? How can they trace the files? Seems hard

I may need an experienced opinion, like Ox41^4.

thats all, tnx
04/16/2021 07:05 aniquosama#493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbaba View Post
Ok so the SB period for a new account, which I made after getting banned on my 1st account, has expired. Today, I decided to play on this 2nd account without the spoofer too see if it's still shadowed or not. it wasn't and I could play normally.

While this account was shadow banned, I was planning to use infinite spoofer, rut unlocker and x22 cheats on a 3rd new account. Unfortunately, the x22 cheats were unable to use and I only used rut unlocker tool while spoofed and a uav hack.

So my question is, can actvision still ban this 2nd account(my safe account) by using tracers from infinite spoofer or rut unlocker? They obviously can't shadow ban it by hwid method if I use spoofer whenever I want to cheat on other accounts. And also, how does it work? How can they trace the files? Seems hard

I may need an experienced opinion, like Ox41^4.

thats all, tnx
When did you get banned? And what were you using?
From what i red from this thread you have to make a new acc and use spoofer because your hwid might be tagged, and they’ll know when you inject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbaba View Post
Ok so the SB period for a new account, which I made after getting banned on my 1st account, has expired. Today, I decided to play on this 2nd account without the spoofer too see if it's still shadowed or not. it wasn't and I could play normally.

While this account was shadow banned, I was planning to use infinite spoofer, rut unlocker and x22 cheats on a 3rd new account. Unfortunately, the x22 cheats were unable to use and I only used rut unlocker tool while spoofed and a uav hack.

So my question is, can actvision still ban this 2nd account(my safe account) by using tracers from infinite spoofer or rut unlocker? They obviously can't shadow ban it by hwid method if I use spoofer whenever I want to cheat on other accounts. And also, how does it work? How can they trace the files? Seems hard

I may need an experienced opinion, like Ox41^4.

thats all, tnx
When did you get banned? From what i red from this thread you need to make a new acc then use spoofer to cheat because your pc might be hwid tagged so they’ll know the acc logged in *was in the pc is injecting cheats
04/16/2021 15:19 THEMICH94#494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbaba View Post
Yeah most likely just SB, don't worry
Just letting everyone know my SB lifted and I’m back on the new account!
04/16/2021 19:32 TRI4X#495
Using inf spoofer with sb acc that will remain in sb whatever you do? because actually that is the situation at me. I can hear inf spoofer sound before game starts and using SB acc ping going to 350 again.