[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

05/05/2020 20:56 kiki563308#481
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKER1992 View Post
Ban wave

cheats who got hit:

drusk detected boys

apparently xela
Not sure if Xela has been detected yet but it seems so.

Drusk internal hit but external still going strong. Syun7 was also detected few days back, lots of cheats getting hit atm.
05/05/2020 21:44 chic_chic#482
add me :p
05/05/2020 23:45 UndergroundProviders#483
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
Still havent got my status page
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/06/2020 00:54 GregJay03#484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griizzy View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That is the biggest lie I've seen lmao
05/06/2020 02:25 memeyy#485
PrometheusMethods is a scam, got banned within 15 minutes
05/06/2020 04:50 Krux..#486
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeyy View Post
PrometheusMethods is a scam, got banned within 15 minutes
Been using PrometheusMethods all night raging, no ban..?
05/06/2020 04:51 memeyy#487
are you using any type of hwid spoofer so you don't get banned? I'm new to hacking, can you prevent getting banned?
05/06/2020 04:57 RaymandXD#488
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeyy View Post
are you using any type of hwid spoofer so you don't get banned? I'm new to hacking, can you prevent getting banned?
HWID spoofer can only protect/unban your real hwid temporary tho,if you are hwid banned and don't know which spoofer is legit,check the list.

spoofer can't make the cheat UD if the cheat u using is detected
05/06/2020 06:45 Krux..#489
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeyy View Post
are you using any type of hwid spoofer so you don't get banned? I'm new to hacking, can you prevent getting banned?
Best option for siege is to RAID0 imo, and yes no ban so far, PrometheusMethods is working well for me
05/06/2020 13:30 Frost Market#490
hm Zenithcheats works fine and compensation is always given not sure why you havent gotten yours. We always compensate....
05/06/2020 16:33 TheLolFactor101#491
Nullhacks.club exit scammed recently, please add to scam providers
05/07/2020 00:30 kiki563308#492
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeyy View Post
are you using any type of hwid spoofer so you don't get banned? I'm new to hacking, can you prevent getting banned?
15 minutes means the cheat is 100% detected or your HWID banned. I can tell you for a fact Prometheus methods is NOT detected as I have a few friends using it for the last few days without bans. You must be HWID banned, and recently BE supposedly started to HWID ban separate things

Added Atlas to scam due to exit scamming after reselling a cheat he swore he made. If compensation was given, I will move him back to borderline. Added Nullhacks.club to scam.
05/07/2020 00:31 memeyy#493
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
15 minutes means the cheat is 100% detected or your HWID banned. I can tell you for a fact Prometheus methods is NOT detected as I have a few friends using it for the last few days without bans. You must be HWID banned, and recently BE supposedly started to HWID ban separate things

Added Atlas to scam due to exit scamming after reselling a cheat he swore he made. If compensation was given, I will move him back to borderline. Added Nullhacks.club to scam.
yeah I figured that I was HWID banned
05/07/2020 00:46 Krux..#494
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeyy View Post
yeah I figured that I was HWID banned
use raid0 and spoof your mac
05/08/2020 05:14 kiki563308#495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas. View Post
Atlas - Recently detected after around 1 month, lied about detections and saying it was his cheat when he was reselling. Recently exit scammed

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


"Recently detected after around 1 month"
Answer: Every cheat can be detected, detected around 1 month is pretty bad but its my first time and you can't add people to scammer list because of that reason



"Lied about detection"
Answer: I never lie about detection.
you can check my #status on discord.
you can check my epvp post.
I updated on the first day I got detected.



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



"saying it was his cheat when he was reselling"
You can ask my dev that I'm working with him.
Currently, I got new development and will be ready to compensate my customer very soon.


"Recently exit scammed"
I answer every PM and online on discord every day. I keep my customer news almost every day.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



He keeps destroy every person's reputation but I don't see admin/mods taken care of. I know this isn't an official list. but you mods/admin Allowed one list. that makes him have every power to choose who should be added who shouldn't. if some provider miss with him he will add them to the scammer list.

I will keep reporting this thread until mods took care of.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

estrogen.me on scammer list is lol


Do you know notice that while you doing it for banter it's not good to add people to scammer list and added back to borderline?

once you add people to scammer list you completely destroy them.

"scam" the worst part that no one wanna be listed added to borderline later wouldn't help.

like in my case you added me to scam.

if mods don't take proper action, I will be on scam list forever.


and paralyze.cc get added to borderline before then you added him to scammer list

That shows that the owner of the list doesn't really care/think about who he gonna add.

how the hell would you add the provider to scammer list then just changed to borderline like nothing?

I'm happy to be on borderline but don't add me to scam... Atlas begging mr.AlexanderTheGreat (Friend of epvp list) please please don't add me to scammer list lol.
Here is proof you are reselling the cheat. You may be a dev and a reseller, but I dont believe this personally and I dont have proof of this, I can only prove that you were not the only dev despite making it seem this way. Here is also proof you are lying about the detections:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Why would your dev lie and say you are reselling the cheat and not an actual dev?
According to the dev, the cheat has been detected 3 times which as far as I know you only acknowledge one. Again, why would he lie?


Regardless let's assume all this proof does not exist and that this does not matter. Since you are actually offering compensation which it seems you are, I will add you back to borderline.


You are once again taking another screenshot out of context Rizzie, I reply and argue with you mainly because I find it funny to argue with you, this is NOT why you are on the list.

Please read the reasons why I added cheats to the list.
The reason Estrogen is scam ATM is because their dev took the cheat down after a detection offering zero compensation and has no intention of bringing it back up, as far as I know. If it were to come back up with compensation, I will definitely add them to borderline, legit if it stays UD for a long time. Paralyze.cc was scam because he exitscammed but he has since bought the cheat up for some users, and it would be unjust to add it to the blacklist if the current userbase and cheat is fine, regardless of it's history. The past actions are why it is borderline not legit or unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added InfinityStore / Hei / Raymand to the blacklist. There is alot of proof scattered around and I did not initially want to add him to the list since he is mostly legit.

To start off,
According to Xela devs, he was reselling their cheat without permission for 500$ in China.
Here is proof he was reselling his auth token : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Keep in mind when this first happened, we just shrugged it off since we liked him and it seemed weird, but then it happened again a few months later despite Kolsters changing his AuthToken..
That is when Kolster checked the IPs and saw a bunch of Chinese IPs logged into it. He contacted the seller on Wechat I think to buy who gave him Heis auth token which confirmed it was him selling it.

Guus banned him for breaking " rules " for mentioning other cheat names but the truth is that Guus actually banned for reselling his auth token, as there is no rule against mentioning other cheats in Xela discord and I do it all the time. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If requested, I can provide more proof but this was a year ago so it will be hard to find.



According to feedback on ePvpers, when Drusk got detected, as Hei was reselling it, a customer messaged him and he blocked him. I believe this has since been deleted so it may be resolved but I think its worth taking into account.

Finally, he scammed a cheat seller by opening a chargeback: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As a friend of Hei, I tried to message him to clear the situation but all he says is there is no proof he resold his auth token and ended up blocking me and left the server. I think this shows he is guilty.