CFPRO Hack [20.12.2012 updated]

12/25/2012 04:46 ahmedloly#481
Quote:
Originally Posted by killermanaa2 View Post
It isn't detected. Once crossfire is opened. Keep clicking the screen. Xtrap pops but you can continue playing

CFPRO STATUS: UNDETECTED

BTW IT IS CROSSFIRE NA II USE SO NOT DETECTED ON CROSSFIRE NA
sry it still dont work :Detected
12/25/2012 05:13 Laptop65#482
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedloly View Post
sry it still dont work :Detected
is it detected?
12/25/2012 07:16 rhettboy58#483
nahh i think its totally detected now tried everything
12/25/2012 08:27 kardthemis#484
still works perfect CFEU!!!
for actication
1)press active with you default browser
2)press 3 times open in new tab ''CLICK HERE TO START ACTIVATION''
3)press 3 times open in new tab ''CLICK HERE''
4)press skip this add , if the first doesn't work try the second , if the second doesn't work try the third

this is how i am activate the hack , try it !
12/25/2012 10:23 yhuohei#485
not work...what happen?
12/25/2012 10:23 Bo32erol#486
its Detected

DETECTED! Plz update
12/25/2012 11:41 Howboutdat#487
CFPRO won't be online until tomorrow so I'm doing it for him

Statuses on CF VERSIONS=DETECTED!!
12/25/2012 11:58 Tenshi[FX]#488
Detected by xtrap if you can anytime make a new one please. =^_^=
12/25/2012 11:58 Theguyisalive#489
I have a problem, Whenever I activate it in the first try it doesnt activate, I need to do it alot of times. And the ads give me viruses!
:mad:
12/25/2012 12:03 Howboutdat#490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguyisalive View Post
I have a problem, Whenever I activate it in the first try it doesnt activate, I need to do it alot of times. And the ads give me viruses!
:mad:
ADS DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY VIRUSES
12/25/2012 12:47 Theguyisalive#491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
ADS DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY VIRUSES
And how about the activation problem?
12/25/2012 12:50 AlexZH#492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguyisalive View Post
I have a problem, Whenever I activate it in the first try it doesnt activate, I need to do it alot of times. And the ads give me viruses!
:mad:
Ads can't give you virusses, aslong as you don't download stuff from the ads and run them you're fine. Don't blame this hack for the malware you downloaded yourself. CFPRO.dll puts a lot of effort in this and posting all that negative stuff only demotivates him.
Just be thankfull for once.
12/25/2012 12:59 Theguyisalive#493
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexZH View Post
Ads can't give you virusses, aslong as you don't download stuff from the ads and run them you're fine. Don't blame this hack for the malware you downloaded yourself. CFPRO.dll puts a lot of effort in this and posting all that negative stuff only demotivates him.
Just be thankfull for once.
I'm not saying any bad stuff about the hack, but the only thing I came here is that I need someone to tell why I can't activate it in the first try and need alot of tries to activate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguyisalive View Post
I'm not saying any bad stuff about the hack, but the only thing I came here is that I need someone to tell why I can't activate it in the first try and need alot of tries to activate it
By the way, That was happening since before detecting of hack
12/25/2012 13:57 jamesfling12#494
i get xtrap what do i do ?
12/25/2012 15:38 egyfou94#495
No wallhack ?