[Release][x7Loader] Full Tutorial

08/30/2012 00:40 dragonheart11#481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven7th View Post
GUYS, X7 LOADER IS OUTDATE, TODAY S4 MAKED NEW PATCH. SO X7 DOESN'T WORK!!!!
Learn to write without caps lock pls
09/05/2012 15:18 lijencure#482
Ich brauche dringend Hilfe mit dem Weapon Design, bitte addet mich auf Skype:Mikalama, immer wenn ich den weapon design benutzte und auf yes drücke startet mein S4 nicht, wenn ich aber inf sp oder godmode mache funktioniert es, hilfe.
09/05/2012 15:57 sagopaf19#483
link :D
09/05/2012 20:54 STIVKOOMAN#484
As always ~ Good Job
09/06/2012 14:09 lijencure#485
Please Help? -.-
09/06/2012 15:31 iMercurial#486
SP Codes don't work anymore.
09/06/2012 15:34 lijencure#487
I've a lot of problem, and nobody helps me, when i'm weapon changing a PS to TS, and when i run the x7 loader, my S4 is crashing after the start
09/06/2012 18:38 rocky31#488
I Edited 7.x7 I Just Add Godmode,Inf Sp. And Then Run x7 Loader and Then S4 League When It Says Import (Yes) Export (No) I Press Yes And Then Nothing Happen

Please Help Me Friends Anyone Please Help ME (My Pc is Win7 32-bit)
09/06/2012 18:45 Alice14#489
Run As Admimistrator Man :D

IT WILL BE DETECT S4 League... ;D
09/06/2012 19:54 Enbiya68#490
Help me on win7 64bit failed
09/06/2012 22:14 orangelightning#491
I don't exactly know why but I couldn't get my old x7 files to work before, so then I exported new files again and edited them and it worked perfectly fine...
09/06/2012 23:50 XxSsebasSxX#492
Can you help me how can i get more range with a sword?
Thanks..

Hey, i recommend you to put the quanity of characters of the files, for example:

7.x7 = 16,635 Characters [16.6 KB (17.087 bytes)]
23.x7 = 52,360 Characters [52.1 KB (53.446 bytes)]

Thanks
09/07/2012 01:21 SergejxXx#493
Hay leute... also bei mir geht alles. Will ich aber das Spiel starten und auf JA drücken.. passiert nix. Es startet zwar Xtrap, aber nach 3 sekunden geht der aus und das Spiel geht nicht an. Weiß einer was ich da machen soll.

Hab win.7
09/07/2012 01:58 Belleza*_*#494
nice but when i run the game xtar dosen't load, so , i think the problem is in the ini file
09/07/2012 02:05 DDannyBoyZ#495
I can't get god mode to work, I keep getting only 200 hp.