[BOT & PROXY] Conquer A.I. - The 2nd Generation COFarmer & JProxy

01/09/2012 21:46 Matic^#481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
Exactly, I am all for you buying our subscription myty & Matic^ but in the end it's all up to you, do what you would do with any purchase and shop around so to speak.

I know that John was pretty annoyed at the CPU eating the bot was doing on lower end machines and was in the process of trying to get ~60 clientless under 10% CPU.

i will definitely going to purchase, but still waiting pirates release patch, coz no doubt that TQ will add something new, and it could take a hour, a day , or a week for developers to fix that.
01/09/2012 22:18 majick#482
irrelevant unless encryption changes.

There is a pirate test server up and running I am sure the bot makers are already working on pirates implementation unless there daft or something.
01/09/2012 23:40 Chalkie#483
Quote:
Originally Posted by majick View Post
irrelevant unless encryption changes.

There is a pirate test server up and running I am sure the bot makers are already working on pirates implementation unless there daft or something.
I believe that is what he is on about. TQ is known to add new crap (anti bot wise) on expansions.
01/10/2012 04:22 -Isaac-#484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
I believe that is what he is on about. TQ is known to add new crap (anti bot wise) on expansions.
+1, confirmed it with the help desk. :D
01/10/2012 10:27 I don't have a username#485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
I believe that is what he is on about. TQ is known to add new crap (anti bot wise) on expansions.
The problem is TQ can't do shit. :rolleyes:
01/11/2012 00:38 -Isaac-#486
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
The problem is TQ can't do shit. :rolleyes:
That recent restriction patch baffled the developers for quite awhile. People went back to client botting. We'll see what TQ has in store this time. :p
01/14/2012 22:44 InfamousNoone#487
Up to date with the latest wave of restrictions (we've fixed 'em). First & special thanks to the guys over at Chrome as always.
01/26/2012 03:58 InfamousNoone#488
*Bump*
Come check out some of the brand new plugins we have such as the Automatic Item Composer, and even almost a fully automated 2nd reborn plugin!
01/26/2012 13:20 I don't have a username#489
Sad this thread never have discussions like the other 2 or at least posts. Far one of the best bots.
01/26/2012 13:59 InfamousNoone#490
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Sad this thread never have discussions like the other 2 or at least posts. Far one of the best bots.
Just means people are doing as I asked. Posting on our forums instead of here :p
01/26/2012 20:04 I don't have a username#491
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Just means people are doing as I asked. Posting on our forums instead of here :p
True, but the thread dies all the time xD
01/27/2012 23:33 Kiyono#492
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I think you guys should contact ESET about the false positive thing.
01/28/2012 04:20 InfamousNoone#493
Yeah we know about it, it's nothing more than a false positive. It should just be ignored, lol. Many people have asked about it before.
01/29/2012 01:45 baptistella#494
Hi there,
I would like to buy it but I live in Brazil and I dont have a international card.
How can I buy ur bot? PM me if possible.
Ty
01/29/2012 03:24 InfamousNoone#495
Post a topic on the forums, I'm a sure a reseller would be more than happy to help you out.