🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

06/02/2024 01:05 Muro#4801
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendSense View Post
Yeah, we handle cases like that in our tickets. I assume you opened a ticket, I just didn't get to it yet.
After waiting two days and then your support "Chris" call me a liar, I was fed up and left your discord. You can keep the money, I just wanted to try it out on my free day, but thank god I only bought the key for one day.
06/02/2024 22:27 iScaredFull#4802
The only platform which is safe to use is macos now. No way you stay undetected with any script provider on windows.
06/03/2024 08:08 jdog94#4803
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipaooo View Post
Something to discuss about Holyness.

Some Facts: Nyrex is now a reseller of Holyness premium (toir premium). They are banning and deleting chats from users who report being banned. All Toir resellers in the market are experiencing bans and stating that it is risky and detected for their users. Many direct holyness users report daily in the Holyness chat that they have been banned, including HWID bans.

Holyness staff keep claiming it is undetected when it is not. I mentioned this in the chat and got banned from the server. What is the problem with admitting they are testing things? Every other decent and honest plat admit when it is detected, even the owners. They claim it is undetected, but they use manual bans as a strategy to make people keep buying and also purchase the spoofer from them, they want more money, even with spuufer.

This is who Holyness is: poor support and moderators who believe they own the truth. Customers can no longer speak the truth. In the end, I was kicked from the Discord just because I spoke the truth, and I wasn’t even angry or anything, I was not raging, just speaking/questioning as a customer. And Broeki still is vouching for these people.

Platform owners should be more select to get people to be moderator or staff, look the staff from holyness, strange people.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I can confirm that everything in this post is 100% true. I have been HWID multiple times while using Holyness. Everytime I spoof, it removes the Van152 ban, and I am able to play about 10-20 more games before I am HWID banned again. I play with little to no evade, no drawings, getting zero call-outs in game. If I mention this in Holyness discord chat, they just insist that I am "spoofing wrong" and they try to sell you their own personal spoofer that costs 100$.

If you go into the Holyness discord chat, all you will find is a bunch of grown men with the sense of humor of an edgy 14 year old. All day, they are mostly spamming the N word in chat and posting GIFS of the N word and spamming racist nazi flags.

Customer support/service is non-existent. If there is a mini-patch, you can expect a hotfix anywhere from 24-48 hours. I have used other platforms before, and in every one of them you could share configs with other members and it was even encouraged to help out new members. In holyness, the sharing of configs is prohibited in the discord and instead they will try to sell you a config from their shop.

Regardless of all of the problems listed above, Holyness is a very outdated platform. Some of the champions have not been updated in over 5+ years and simply do not work. Although Holyness is one of the cheaper options, I believe that it is not worth it's price of 30$ due to it's low quality and disgusting community.
06/03/2024 13:00 ŦΛΞ†#4804
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog94 View Post
I can confirm that everything in this post is 100% true. I have been HWID multiple times while using Holyness. Everytime I spoof, it removes the Van152 ban, and I am able to play about 10-20 more games before I am HWID banned again. I play with little to no evade, no drawings, getting zero call-outs in game. If I mention this in Holyness discord chat, they just insist that I am "spoofing wrong" and they try to sell you their own personal spoofer that costs 100$.

If you go into the Holyness discord chat, all you will find is a bunch of grown men with the sense of humor of an edgy 14 year old. All day, they are mostly spamming the N word in chat and posting GIFS of the N word and spamming racist nazi flags.

Customer support/service is non-existent. If there is a mini-patch, you can expect a hotfix anywhere from 24-48 hours. I have used other platforms before, and in every one of them you could share configs with other members and it was even encouraged to help out new members. In holyness, the sharing of configs is prohibited in the discord and instead they will try to sell you a config from their shop.

Regardless of all of the problems listed above, Holyness is a very outdated platform. Some of the champions have not been updated in over 5+ years and simply do not work. Although Holyness is one of the cheaper options, I believe that it is not worth it's price of 30$ due to it's low quality and disgusting community.
90% of the stuff was me but hey blame them for it XD
06/03/2024 14:06 dinfar1337#4805
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog94 View Post
I can confirm that everything in this post is 100% true. I have been HWID multiple times while using Holyness. Everytime I spoof, it removes the Van152 ban, and I am able to play about 10-20 more games before I am HWID banned again. I play with little to no evade, no drawings, getting zero call-outs in game. If I mention this in Holyness discord chat, they just insist that I am "spoofing wrong" and they try to sell you their own personal spoofer that costs 100$.

If you go into the Holyness discord chat, all you will find is a bunch of grown men with the sense of humor of an edgy 14 year old. All day, they are mostly spamming the N word in chat and posting GIFS of the N word and spamming racist nazi flags.

Customer support/service is non-existent. If there is a mini-patch, you can expect a hotfix anywhere from 24-48 hours. I have used other platforms before, and in every one of them you could share configs with other members and it was even encouraged to help out new members. In holyness, the sharing of configs is prohibited in the discord and instead they will try to sell you a config from their shop.

Regardless of all of the problems listed above, Holyness is a very outdated platform. Some of the champions have not been updated in over 5+ years and simply do not work. Although Holyness is one of the cheaper options, I believe that it is not worth it's price of 30$ due to it's low quality and disgusting community.
yeah bought their spoofer and it completely failed to detect my 2 gpus. had to contact the reseller and say wtf is this cuz he seemed geniuene. ended up offering me refund and another key. used their spoofer again and it still didnt work so i had to buy another one that works. i used holyness for 2 days around 8 games in total(acc started bronze1 no way im getting called out) and i got banned. so much for being UD. downgrade to toir quality to get fucked like that not worth it imo
06/03/2024 16:40 ytak#4806
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/03/2024 19:01 GeezerXD#4807
Coach should just add Holyness to the bad experience list. Getting called out for scam by multiple people with receipts.
06/03/2024 19:16 ŦΛΞ†#4808
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezerXD View Post
Coach should just add Holyness to the bad experience list. Getting called out for scam by multiple people with receipts.
how, you get your key after paying and you can download the script afterwards on dc, maybe its detected but that dont mean its scamm lmao
06/03/2024 19:42 emergencysubject#4809
People can so easily destroy a platform reputation on this thread, badly made, instead make them send proof of what they say if you know the platform owner for a while now.

I have been with holy for more than a year and I have gotten to even challenger with it, gm-masters on multiple accounts and know other like 2 people like that. You need to know how to use your brain with it.

Yes EZ has been waved before but need to take in mind that people use it with botted, cracked accounts or even coming from dt platforms... also good to add that prem version never been hit since release. Get your info right before typing anything

And yeah raxe is pretty straight forward. If you pay he will give you what you bought. Never seen him scam
Everything is resolved as long as you open a ticket on server instead of starting to trashtalk and open disputes after 5 mins of buying.

With all that said, he should work on getting better support staff members.

Post made by a long time user that has used a lot of platforms before but with the prices of holy and not being detected at least prem which is the one I use, won my trust.
06/03/2024 21:51 ytak#4810
Quote:
Originally Posted by emergencysubject View Post
People can so easily destroy a platform reputation on this thread, badly made, instead make them send proof of what they say if you know the platform owner for a while now.

I have been with holy for more than a year and I have gotten to even challenger with it, gm-masters on multiple accounts and know other like 2 people like that. You need to know how to use your brain with it.

Yes EZ has been waved before but need to take in mind that people use it with botted, cracked accounts or even coming from dt platforms... also good to add that prem version never been hit since release. Get your info right before typing anything

And yeah raxe is pretty straight forward. If you pay he will give you what you bought. Never seen him scam
Everything is resolved as long as you open a ticket on server instead of starting to trashtalk and open disputes after 5 mins of buying.

With all that said, he should work on getting better support staff members.

Post made by a long time user that has used a lot of platforms before but with the prices of holy and not being detected at least prem which is the one I use, won my trust.
Post sponsored by Holyness™
06/04/2024 15:40 Coozbie#4811
If you want to play without bans give platforms a month or a bit more to have a solid bypass/testing time, idk why people bought LS they clearly wanted a cashgrab after VGK putting out a shitty bypass that got detected in no time.

Be smart and don't waste your money on the first months its known from riot to delay bans.
06/04/2024 17:04 LegendSense#4812
Nice bait, I won't fall for it.
06/04/2024 17:57 metodiew35#4813
I've been using LS for a long time. Let me be clear, all of my accounts that I have ever played with LS have been banned. I admit that since I was a newbie, I showed it too much at first and used evade wildly, and that's why I was reported in many games. I attributed the reason for these bans to this. Afterwards, I played more carefully, but the bans continued, this time I thought the bans were due to cracked accounts. Because such reasons are given for every ban notification on their discord and you think it is the same. Even though I played many times with normal accounts and with evade turned off, I definitely got banned. I wanted to try again after Vanguard bypass, but nothing changed. I don't mean to disparage the platform. I used it for a long time and it was enjoyable, but unfortunately it's a waste of money to play knowing that you will be banned all the time. I hope it will be reliable one day.
Champions are great, evade has very good and fast response support.
06/05/2024 14:28 iScaredFull#4814
Quote:
Originally Posted by metodiew35 View Post
I've been using LS for a long time. Let me be clear, all of my accounts that I have ever played with LS have been banned. I admit that since I was a newbie, I showed it too much at first and used evade wildly, and that's why I was reported in many games. I attributed the reason for these bans to this. Afterwards, I played more carefully, but the bans continued, this time I thought the bans were due to cracked accounts. Because such reasons are given for every ban notification on their discord and you think it is the same. Even though I played many times with normal accounts and with evade turned off, I definitely got banned. I wanted to try again after Vanguard bypass, but nothing changed. I don't mean to disparage the platform. I used it for a long time and it was enjoyable, but unfortunately it's a waste of money to play knowing that you will be banned all the time. I hope it will be reliable one day.
Champions are great, evade has very good and fast response support.
Get a device running MacOS, Native MacOS / Hackingtosh and buy BGX, you won´t get a ban then. Scripting on Windows is over at the moment. Maybe in the future there are some bypasses to Vanguard, But at the moment no way.
06/05/2024 22:16 pesosz#4815
Just wanted to share... today I was kicked from LS (Legends say) discord, because I told them my account got banned, and I think the cheat is super detected... their reaction was to kick me??? Super sketchy, definetly those fkers shouldn't be on the list of legit providers!!!