The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

07/29/2012 17:59 Smoodos#4801
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPotato View Post
Good afternoon, Smoodos. What's up?
Nothing, playing PC Games.
07/29/2012 18:23 Patato​#4802
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPotato View Post
I'm sorry to say, my little wrong-spelled-name friend, but it's spelled "mistake", not "mestake" :awesome: :awesome:
i hate you :rtfm:
07/29/2012 18:32 Smoodos#4803
I hate you, -patato. :)
07/29/2012 19:54 Righ#4804
That's not nice. :)
07/29/2012 20:41 .cReez#4805
Hi!
07/29/2012 21:16 Αndy#4806
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
i hate you :rtfm:
I love you too, my little wrong-spelled-name friend :awesome:
07/29/2012 21:39 Smoodos#4807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Righ View Post
That's not nice. :)
English thread contains more Spamm because 80% of Peoples cant speak english here , lol.
07/29/2012 21:54 Αndy#4808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoodos View Post
I hate you, -patato. :)
Hater? :awesome:
07/29/2012 23:48 Smoodos#4809
Patato i report you for saying that im a scammer, im not a scammer and why i should get banned :)
07/29/2012 23:54 Patato​#4810
spammer is not scammer ;)
07/30/2012 00:19 Smoodos#4811
Lol, it looked like Scammer lol, why should i get banned? I dont post useless Post, if i would i would get Banned, i remember when u said were i had 200 Posts
07/30/2012 00:29 Yuuka™#4812
The wather is so hot. That ist perfect.
07/30/2012 00:30 Biocuran#4813
Hot? It's freaky cold outside :O
07/30/2012 00:32 Smoodos#4814
He didnt life in Germany, Biocuran. I believe.
07/30/2012 00:35 Biocuran#4815
it's rainy here,but we had a sunny week until Friday