FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

10/02/2014 21:12 archie333#466
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
I did little today with the 8.0 patch, EA has changed all the codes :) now it may be easier to bypass the protection :D but I don't play this game and can't promise any updates
If you need a hand, you know where to find me, but I do not plan to research much while have FUT15. :D
10/02/2014 21:18 adam zedan#467
the update doesnt take 20 minuets from your time then play fifa 15 and enjoy playing it,archie
10/02/2014 21:22 napled#468
update, please MR. Archie
10/02/2014 21:23 archie333#469
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam zedan View Post
the update doesnt take 20 minuets from your time then play fifa 15 and enjoy playing it,archie
I do not plan to update at all, but happy to help kingy any time. Well, Origin has updated my FW today, but I didn't even check it.
10/02/2014 21:27 kingy91#470
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
If you need a hand, you know where to find me, but I do not plan to research much while have FUT15. :D
I know you're ready to help ;) When/If I find something, let you know...But neither me nor you have the time to invest in this game anymore, so little hopes for this :D cheers mate, enjoy the FUT15 :D
10/02/2014 21:30 eragon2015#471
it good to help us archie333 we need it so help us plez
we all want this hake because i cant buy fifa 15 it expensive in my country so fifa world it all my live so pleas help us
10/02/2014 22:05 ForgotteN018#472
If you update I give you 80k coins. =D
10/02/2014 22:11 napled#473
update, please ! please ! please ! please !
10/02/2014 22:39 laozing#474
the begging is sad. though considering the buffs given to legendary, not really surprising. weaker players will get punished badly. Been getting wins here and there but damn is it difficult.

Enjoy the FUT15 archie333 because I know I won't. FUT for me is in Fifa World. Keep the coins and the players as well as getting updates to get the new cards too? FUT15 can't compete with that but different strokes for different folks.

I myself will get FIFA 15 in a month or so. not really in my priority list as I play for FUT and the best FUT imo is in FIFA world. Can't beat keeping IF cards of your favorite players.
10/03/2014 08:57 MrowexCsFifka#475
you are fucking shit playes who say update udpate retard..
10/03/2014 12:40 mikasso09#476
What about update?
10/03/2014 21:12 ThickBlackBanana#477
One of the things about Fifa world that makes it so much better than the normal Fifa version is that you get to use Season 2014 and 2015 players together :)
10/03/2014 21:21 archie333#478
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickBlackBanana View Post
One of the things about Fifa world that makes it so much better than the normal Fifa version is that you get to use Season 2014 and 2015 players together :)
And you can't play a game in higher divisions because of cheaters. :)
10/03/2014 23:36 aj54#479
What makes FifaWorld better is clearly price!!!
Then mixing season cards is better too
For cheaters in FUT online, µI thibk the problem is the same. Of course i use trainer, but only for solo FUT (vs this cheated AI, i have no problem to use it)
And for those who are using it online, I remind you it is easy and fast to report cheaters (1 pic + 1 mail). And the ban risk is really high. I just hope EA follow the coins for avoiding multi accounts cheaters.
10/03/2014 23:43 ArDoDe#480
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj54 View Post
What makes FifaWorld better is clearly price!!!
Then mixing season cards is better too
For cheaters in FUT online, µI thibk the problem is the same. Of course i use trainer, but only for solo FUT (vs this cheated AI, i have no problem to use it)
And for those who are using it online, I remind you it is easy and fast to report cheaters (1 pic + 1 mail). And the ban risk is really high. I just hope EA follow the coins for avoiding multi accounts cheaters.
Yh it would be great for offline matches because at the end of the day, it just makes it quicker to get those coins, its not really a big deal to win offline...but using it online is really fked up