Chars and gears

10/08/2016 07:44 mumulina#466
.

.
10/10/2016 20:05 mumulina#467
.

.
10/12/2016 17:32 mumulina#468
.

.
11/03/2016 17:33 mumulina#469
.

.

.
12/18/2016 10:38 officialcochrome3#470
Member since 2009 with two thanks. Everyone knows the deal. Caveat emptor.
01/02/2017 22:08 thekindle#471
this guy is using a 2nd account to bump himself. i have a bad feeling.
03/01/2017 11:15 drbarcher#472
That the best price in the monk?
03/01/2017 23:30 jade1990#473
Can the gears be transferred to another server? Im not sure how that works, but if so I am interested.
04/08/2017 09:21 purelunacy85#474
the prob is how can the buyer know for sure he has the account outright? could just retrieve the account later
04/09/2017 14:32 mumulina#475
Quote:
Originally Posted by officialcochrome3 View Post
Member since 2009 with two thanks. Everyone knows the deal. Caveat emptor.
If u are a person that depending on other opinion then its better to stay out of this page...try facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekindle View Post
this guy is using a 2nd account to bump himself. i have a bad feeling.
If u acusing me for something come with some evidence...maybe u are my other account....and moderators should close yours for being .....And btw, why should i use a second account to bump when there is a button to bump? Now u feel kind of fool, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbarcher View Post
That the best price in the monk?
It is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade1990 View Post
Can the gears be transferred to another server? Im not sure how that works, but if so I am interested.
Ofcourse it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelunacy85 View Post
the prob is how can the buyer know for sure he has the account outright? could just retrieve the account later
Sent u a private.
08/25/2017 20:13 zoki#476
Do youhave for sell 1st reborn chars? war waters? or water warriors? or warrior-warriors?
09/22/2017 07:33 DarKShank#477
Check your player auction inbox
10/29/2017 13:30 Prodigizer#478
Hey, I am interested in purchasing the assassin gears

EDIT

I had this account PM me Simtasarkliu
I'm unsure if this is the seller but it is clearly a scammer as they could not show me the items in game and sent me incorrect Imgur images.
11/07/2017 19:09 TQCardsondemand#479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigizer View Post
Hey, I am interested in purchasing the assassin gears

EDIT

I had this account PM me Simtasarkliu
I'm unsure if this is the seller but it is clearly a scammer as they could not show me the items in game and sent me incorrect Imgur images.
Owned...
11/10/2017 22:04 smurfarific#480
Looking for an account with over 340+ bp