[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

07/31/2013 10:40 fuso98#466
Stop with F2. Fluttershy, when you want we can talk on skype :D
07/31/2013 11:45 botterbot23#467
when does the new version come out
07/31/2013 12:10 fuso98#468
Don't spam ever with this post. I said that it will be release in next 1-2 days.
07/31/2013 16:43 darkorbitplayer1118#469
Sorry for the late release guys, we are also working on the GUI, GG, Skylab, and Other bugs we still need to fix, Please be patient my fellow Epvpers. :)
07/31/2013 16:50 benkiller47#470
I know the error it's because we cannot put more than 13 character in password , just resolve this problem it's easy , my password have 14 caracter and it's do not work
07/31/2013 21:23 fuso98#471
So change password. Is not easy correct this bug in code guys.
08/01/2013 01:10 boxybot_fan#472
this did not happen before, but 5 days ago, mi antivirus start to detect this pixelbot from a virus, y desactivated mi antivirus, and all, that I can, but the file boxybot disappears, even with the antivirus off, I don't know why, ¿How I can fix it?

PD: I have come to bot with this pixelbot without problem, I don't know What happens
08/01/2013 01:30 YatoDev#473
Re download it or wait for new release i think they got some.problems with the .exe and are fixing many errors
08/01/2013 04:21 Bazsaaa#474
1.49.4 update, today and tomorow ?
08/01/2013 07:23 Querton#475
we wait for a 1.49.4 update
08/01/2013 08:52 fuso98#476
Update done ;-)
08/01/2013 10:59 bestbots_support#477
on website is write v ....4 , but still ....3 when I download
08/01/2013 11:05 fuso98#478
Sorry i'll upload it when i'm at home
08/01/2013 11:08 botterbot23#479
can't wait to try it hope it works for me this time
08/01/2013 11:08 benkiller47#480
the bug password is corrected ? because i can't change my password ?