CFPRO Hack [20.12.2012 updated]

12/24/2012 13:51 -Viper#466
Pls help:
I start the hack, than stand there run crossfire now! lol. I start Crossfire, but the menu dont show I had installed framworker and Directx both on newest version. I also start this exe below the winrar folder. But the menu doesnt open ingame. Have win 7 64bit, crossfire eu pls help
12/24/2012 15:15 ikbenedwinenikstink#467
umhh wierd....

do u have install vcredist or something like that?
12/24/2012 15:25 -Viper#468
whats vcredits, and were could i download it ?
12/24/2012 16:28 Azielhip08#469
Almost all of my play give me client error when using this can u FIX that ?? ? ?
12/24/2012 16:49 riocastro#470
Can some1 Help me ACTIVATION? Skype: xxnlboyxx
12/24/2012 18:40 mangoincity#471
[QUOTE=ikbenedwinenikstink;20332050]it's not detected, see this.

well it is detected now bro :(

so we all need a new update CFPRO.DLL :)

well i am using CFNA in others i don't know :D
12/24/2012 18:49 ahmedloly#472
detected , try to update it bro cuz XTraP detect it
12/24/2012 19:26 _Layesd#473
dont work 4 me.
12/24/2012 22:28 wolvreen2006#474
detected after XTraP update
12/25/2012 00:26 dodge85#475
still works in cf eu
12/25/2012 00:33 NarutoXBlade89#476
Detected.
12/25/2012 02:26 Theguyisalive#477
It isn't detected in PH :)
12/25/2012 02:51 killermanaa2#478
It isn't detected. Once crossfire is opened. Keep clicking the screen. Xtrap pops but you can continue playing

CFPRO STATUS: UNDETECTED

BTW IT IS CROSSFIRE NA II USE SO NOT DETECTED ON CROSSFIRE NA
12/25/2012 03:04 NarutoXBlade89#479
Quote:
Originally Posted by killermanaa2 View Post
It isn't detected. Once crossfire is opened. Keep clicking the screen. Xtrap pops but you can continue playing

CFPRO STATUS: UNDETECTED

BTW IT IS CROSSFIRE NA II USE SO NOT DETECTED ON CROSSFIRE NA
Thanks I'll try that and see what happens.


EDIT: Works! Thanks it works.:)
12/25/2012 04:09 SchrecklicheAngst#480
NA detected.