Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

12/30/2012 16:04 [B]ase[J]umP#466
its a medieval camel!lol
12/30/2012 18:41 Haze*#467
Camels... I always find them weird, sure, their desert endurance is great, but they're hella slow, aren't they?
12/30/2012 18:49 Snow*#468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Camels... I always find them weird, sure, their desert endurance is great, but they're hella slow, aren't they?
umad
ROFL
12/30/2012 19:19 Haze*#469
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
umad [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
ROFL
I'm talking about desert conditions, obviously, they can't run like that on a true desert or they'll get tired real soon, not to mention the dehydration...
12/30/2012 19:43 Snow*#470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
I'm talking about desert conditions, obviously, they can't run like that on a true desert or they'll get tired real soon, not to mention the dehydration...
Camels, camels everywhere xD
12/30/2012 20:29 鳳凰城#471
Gotta question ..
Since when camels became a troll part? Oh I got it . religion related isnt it?
12/30/2012 20:58 Shifty*#472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Gotta question ..
Since when camels became a troll part? Oh I got it . religion related isnt it?
Since when did camels become religious? Just because they happened to ride on camels in the wild adventures in the Koran doesn't make them religious.
12/30/2012 21:01 Snow*#473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Gotta question ..
Since when camels became a troll part? Oh I got it . religion related isnt it?
TRY TO RELAX OQE
12/30/2012 21:28 Bartic#474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Since when did camels become religious? Just because they happened to ride on camels in the wild adventures in the Koran doesn't make them religious.
Lol.

And before you start flaming, I'm agnostic, so I dislike all religions the same.
12/30/2012 21:33 Disco Teka#475
Please stay on topic and don't discuss about camels ... I like turtles.

When will Ludoworks start and what cap they will have?
12/30/2012 21:54 Snow*#476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Please stay on topic and don't discuss about camels ... I like turtles.

When will Ludoworks start and what cap they will have?
I though that, this "Chit-Chat" we can talk about anything ?
12/30/2012 21:57 deive333#477
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
I though that, this "Chit-Chat" we can talk about anything ?
Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I
:awesome:
12/30/2012 22:00 Snow*#478
Quote:
Originally Posted by deive333 View Post
Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I
:awesome:
and he just noticed for the first time that we are going off-topic.
12/30/2012 22:16 Disco Teka#479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
and he just noticed for the first time that we are going off-topic.
Be happy that I am a bit more tolerant during the Christmas time.
Just talk about SRO related stuff like I have described it in the first post and we are cool.
12/30/2012 22:26 PortalDark#480
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
and he just noticed for the first time that we are going off-topic.
you can talk a bit offtopic as this thread got not central topic
but dont spam over and over.
I like to have a little fun at time, this thread is a bit cool for that
but try not to get away from SRO stuff