Lf walker windows 7 for official

01/06/2012 13:12 asurada#466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbz0r View Post
Download this L2InfoB.dat :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It's GoD updated.

Replace it with the L2InfoB.dat in your current L2Walker folder.
ALready using latest l2infob.dat

Here's my repack of L2Walker 2.19. It's In-Game only (No OOG).

L2Walker 2.19 ENG.zip

Features:

- Updated GOD NPCs. The updated file is by unrevealer, from L2Info_Creator - Making your own L2InfoB.dat. I don't know if all new NPCs are added, I haven't checked, but the starter NPCs on Talking Island are recognized correctly.
- Forwarder connects to NA automatically. You can still choose a different country if you want.
- Some fixes in the English interface.
01/06/2012 14:24 dave2041#467
Quote:
Originally Posted by asurada View Post
ALready using latest l2infob.dat

Here's my repack of L2Walker 2.19. It's In-Game only (No OOG).

L2Walker 2.19 ENG.zip

Features:

- Updated GOD NPCs. The updated file is by unrevealer, from L2Info_Creator - Making your own L2InfoB.dat. I don't know if all new NPCs are added, I haven't checked, but the starter NPCs on Talking Island are recognized correctly.
- Forwarder connects to NA automatically. You can still choose a different country if you want.
- Some fixes in the English interface.
Link would be great!
01/06/2012 15:53 asurada#468
No no you dont understand, this walker is ALREADY using that l2infob.dat. Go back to page 30 something to find it.
01/06/2012 16:09 dave2041#469
Quote:
Originally Posted by asurada View Post
No no you dont understand, this walker is ALREADY using that l2infob.dat. Go back to page 30 something to find it.
Ah i think you meant to quote, was misleading :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by calciumantacid View Post
I tried running custom .SEC scripts and the bot will only execute the first command. Any ideas?

kriskoftw, you're on NA.
Copy the script into a new file, save as .SEC (capital) MUST be UNICODE
01/06/2012 21:09 hibreed11#470
Sir, Can I ask something??
Why am getting disconnected after I connect to the game??
It says
''L2.bin is not responding''.. even though L2walker_forward already displayed "Connection forwarded"
By any chance is it x64 or x32 of windows 7??
sorry for the newb question
01/06/2012 22:07 maigod#471
Anyone know how to get this walker assist attack in party. It follows and buff but it will not attack. I try all the setting like follow attack , atk healer target . Really need help
01/06/2012 23:56 ezah123#472
I keep getting disconnected from server after 10-15mins of botting. I've got 4 clients running on the same PC and its only happening to one of the clients..? which is my tank.. quite annoying does that mean I'm flagged or something?
01/07/2012 00:27 kiernoz1234#473
this works on innova eu?
01/07/2012 01:51 LethaL4You#474
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiernoz1234 View Post
this works on innova eu?
No. It works just in USA servers. I said this some pages back.

Hit the Thanks button :P
01/07/2012 10:09 dave2041#475
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethaL4You View Post
No. It works just in USA servers. I said this some pages back.

Hit the Thanks button :P
Why so desperate for thanks? if you contribute something people will thank you for it :)
01/07/2012 13:17 mindphreak#476
Quote:
Originally Posted by maigod View Post
Anyone know how to get this walker assist attack in party. It follows and buff but it will not attack. I try all the setting like follow attack , atk healer target . Really need help
Hallo, here and 2 weeks my bot was assisting and hitting the player i was choosing from party,

Yesterday i started having an issue, my char couldnt assist/hit buff, i am working on it to fix it when i am done i will post an update
01/07/2012 20:29 max11m#477
I am having a problem with this release as well, I am pretty sure my settings are set correctly, but I am using a WC with only drain nothing else, no buffs/heals or w/e and its out of party. He sometimes targets a mob in front of him, stands there for a few seconds, targets a diff mob further away runs to it and starts draining, also when a mob is in his face, he malees instead of using the skill. Any info would be appreciated.

EDIT: Went back to page 9 or something and figured out what was wrong.
01/08/2012 00:00 mindphreak#478
Does anybody know how i can make my bot to ks?? i mean when its going to attack a mob and there is another attacker it changes target, i want to remove that
01/08/2012 03:28 olprax#479
any 1 know how to set up summoner? i can find solution any help will be nice
01/08/2012 11:31 dave2041#480
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindphreak View Post
Does anybody know how i can make my bot to ks?? i mean when its going to attack a mob and there is another attacker it changes target, i want to remove that
Please read the walker tutorial this thread isn't for general walker questions... BUT the option you want is:
Combat -> Mons Settings -> Grab players monsters [*tick*]

Quote:
Originally Posted by olprax View Post
any 1 know how to set up summoner? i can find solution any help will be nice
As above please read the walker tutorial there are several about, there is a questions section, also i'm sure a google search will tell you what you need to know (you're looking for the Combat -> pets setting page)

Bear in mind that heal options may not work correctly (this version of walker doesn't interface so well with Goddess of destruction)



Possible fix for the broken "sitting" issue?:

Script running, detects mp is low (somehow this works because i see my nuker sitting)
Script tells nuker to sit (detection for battle here, similar to no aggro soe script)
delay 1 minute?
stand

Bosh. I'd implement this nowwww but i'm at work, would be set to detect every 2/3 seconds for low mp and just loop.