[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

11/22/2009 08:08 killman204#4666
nice work brian but becareful they want 2 repost that site ill be watching EVERY DAY for that cause thats my BANNED CALCIOUS :D
11/22/2009 08:10 deathgunz123#4667
thanks brian i finally got it to work :D
11/22/2009 08:11 ChiveyX#4668
How come it says 0 damage mob, i went in a game, and got killed. O.o
11/22/2009 08:29 abzolootzero#4669
there's a prob,, the loots are not on the left side,, how does it happen??
11/22/2009 08:35 abzolootzero#4670
i was wrong it was working but except in ignis mountain dungeon,,i hope next patch it will be fixed
11/22/2009 08:42 ChiveyX#4671
Why mobs hurt me. :( It says 0 damage mobs....
11/22/2009 09:00 Dysinfectant#4672
It's really a Good thing, Brian~ released his works on Public.

Kudos to you~ ^_^
11/22/2009 09:21 The Necromancer#4673
Glad to see some of the major problems in the PM I sent you were fixed for KGC's files, though there seems to still be a few bugs.

Upper Kastulle, Battle for Bermesiah, and Lower Kastulle seem to be the only ones to have mobs and bosses that drop stuff now(Only new one compared to the last edit is Upper Kastulle). At first Kaze'aze's Castle seemed to work but then after a few more tests the mobs stopped dropping. Kaze herself doesn't seem to drop anything. Did another test at Partusay's Sea and Partusay didn't drop anything either. Another test at Hell Bridge(3 runs) also showed Gardosen not dropping anything. Ellia Continent and Temple of Fire do the same thing as well. However I did notice a strange occurrence with Temple of Fire. At the Results Screen I got only 1 GP and 1 SP EXP, and it only seems to be this dungeon. All runs were on 3 star, and a few 1 star runs on Kaze were done as well with the same results.

I never tested Silver Land before so I just did, no problems with it at all(Though getting hit by Victor's random attack was funny). Only thing I could add in is a request to take 0 damage since there are a few enemies who love attacking before they die and maybe easier jump rooms. Even if those 2 things aren't added or the other previous mentioned things aren't fixed, this was a good release. Thanks a lot

I do have a question. I noticed the exp I'm receiving is a lot, as if I got a perfect(even though I get a 1 star bad), maybe even more, and of course only when using your edits. Did you change anything for this or am I just delusional?


Edit: I found this funny.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Seems on Upper Kastulle Champ the portal going up gets moved to the left far left instead. Though going into it seems to be buggy cause it either puts you up or to the left.
11/22/2009 09:40 wert53#4674
Thx ,Brian , i was waiting this ;)
11/22/2009 10:11 aadelonnq#4675
galing talga ni sir brian sa editor
11/22/2009 10:32 aishiteru_09#4676
Sir Brian, make a script for jumping stage please. :D

Like what soulimperfect is doing. xD
11/22/2009 10:55 weak_spot22#4677
TY sir brian ,,,, for a job well done, as always
11/22/2009 11:26 makubac#4678
-*-
11/22/2009 11:34 Bobi81#4679
Brain are the best. Thank you Best (GRAND-_-CHASE) Hacker:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: :handsdown::D
11/22/2009 11:37 makubac#4680
??/