closed4ever

02/20/2021 03:56 wackzz#451
Open up the comms communication has been horrible last couple months
02/20/2021 08:12 caspianlancer#452
Its working now. They are pretty fast in updating i think

i think hack is down for now. Maybe they are updating or idk.
anyone have idea?
02/22/2021 11:09 Tmang#453
Do you accept resellers?
02/22/2021 19:37 Pandhack#454
hi, i bought lifetime cheats on cold war but impossible to inject it .. help me please
02/23/2021 05:14 slim9428#455
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

My one month Warzone recently expired just a few days ago, I am a repeat customer but I was unaware you were no longer selling keys. Is it possible for existing customers to purchase a new key or upgrade to lifetime membership?
02/23/2021 09:43 kaiszerrr#456
Can't really vouch for them. Bought the lifetime Version of the Zombie Tool.

Almost everyday i had to reset the HWID - nobody knows why. Can't reset anymore.

Opened a "Ticket" via sellix on Feb 17, no response, no communication at all.

So in summary i bought a lifetime tool, was able to use it a couple of days.
02/24/2021 04:45 Shooterganggotem#457
I guess everyone is having problems when using a spoofer you have to reset your hwid everytime you turn your pc on and you only get 3 reset every month so you do the math you can only really play with the cheats 3 times a month cmon... fix that
02/25/2021 06:52 caspianlancer#458
Quote:
Originally Posted by soons1de View Post
Can't really vouch for them. Bought the lifetime Version of the Zombie Tool.

Almost everyday i had to reset the HWID - nobody knows why. Can't reset anymore.

Opened a "Ticket" via sellix on Feb 17, no response, no communication at all.

So in summary i bought a lifetime tool, was able to use it a couple of days.

Its your fault sir, not the cheat provider. You have to follow their guide, completely. I am using spoofer that reset my hwid on every restart and yet i never reset my hwid for the cheat to work. it always works. So you are missing something, idk what that maybe.
Yes they sucks at customer support, but i mean why they would reply when every unforeseen issue have been explained in their guide. if you face issue check their guide
02/25/2021 09:50 orivera64#459
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim9428 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

My one month Warzone recently expired just a few days ago, I am a repeat customer but I was unaware you were no longer selling keys. Is it possible for existing customers to purchase a new key or upgrade to lifetime membership?
On the same boat. Have been using for about 3 months without any problems on WZ and CW. No bans or anything. Was going to get WZ lifetime but there isn't an option anymore to purchase so meh.
02/25/2021 14:44 caspianlancer#460
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefuzioN212 View Post
warzone cheat ?
streamable ?
of course yes. 100%
I mean if you stream no one can see what you can see in game. But some provider don't recommend it.
But it works though.
02/25/2021 18:37 Shooterganggotem#461
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspianlancer View Post
Its your fault sir, not the cheat provider. You have to follow their guide, completely. I am using spoofer that reset my hwid on every restart and yet i never reset my hwid for the cheat to work. it always works. So you are missing something, idk what that maybe.
Yes they sucks at customer support, but i mean why they would reply when every unforeseen issue have been explained in their guide. if you face issue check their guide
I am using spoofer also and having trouble with hwid resets can you go through step by step of how to run the cheat from the second you turn your pic on ? To see if I’m missing something
02/26/2021 13:29 Inclose#462
Hey do you have Warzone lifetime ?
02/27/2021 08:54 Shooterganggotem#463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inclose View Post
Hey do you have Warzone lifetime ?
Yes I do
02/27/2021 09:00 Hermann_Honk#464
Is there a spoofer integrated?
Thought honey had a working spoofer for CoD also.

Thx
02/27/2021 09:12 Shooterganggotem#465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
Is there a spoofer integrated?
Thought honey had a working spoofer for CoD also.

Thx
No spoofer integrated and if you do use one you’ll have to reset your hwid everytime you turn your pc on and they only give you 3 rest a month so you can only use the cheats 3 times a month .... so don’t buy and save your time and money oh and did I mention that there’s no support so if you need help with something. Might as well buy a different cheat cause you won’t fix your problem some people say if you read the guide you won’t need to ask questions funny thing is there is no guide so just save money and a headache and go with another cheat that at least have support team