DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

02/07/2020 00:13 kogne#451
Yeah that is very good add functionalities from program . But it's hard to work now or mb function dont work .

1.2.4 dont work alone .
02/07/2020 08:55 DARK_SIDE_fifa#452
Quote:
Originally Posted by kogne View Post
Yeah that is very good add functionalities from program . But it's hard to work now or mb function dont work .

1.2.4 dont work alone .
1-2 just don't work. update today. apparently not attached. But you can press F7 or F8 will be the same 5 star feints

It's simple. INSERT button is an ANTI ALT TAB run F7 and you can F8 and all you can play, if you need teamwork add HOME if you need to duplicate talents, this gives the result if you select cards such as icons or TOTY then you need to press F8 and all... you can do anything. and these two 1-2 buttons today will attach no problem. In any case, we have 5 stars feints a lot as still run. not just these buttons

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Updated 1-2 buttons ! done. Anti ALT TAB should be on Insert or if you use F7 before it you need to do everything that concerns the dies. And then F7 and everything will work fine. there's a bunch of features now. just a bunch
02/07/2020 11:47 ckaay#453
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
1-2 just don't work. update today. apparently not attached. But you can press F7 or F8 will be the same 5 star feints

It's simple. INSERT button is an ANTI ALT TAB run F7 and you can F8 and all you can play, if you need teamwork add HOME if you need to duplicate talents, this gives the result if you select cards such as icons or TOTY then you need to press F8 and all... you can do anything. and these two 1-2 buttons today will attach no problem. In any case, we have 5 stars feints a lot as still run. not just these buttons

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Updated 1-2 buttons ! done. Anti ALT TAB should be on Insert or if you use F7 before it you need to do everything that concerns the dies. And then F7 and everything will work fine. there's a bunch of features now. just a bunch
The Discord Link dosent work...
02/07/2020 12:06 Allex2018#454
Who cares about discord Chanel it's important to run all function!!!
02/07/2020 12:32 ckaay#455
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
Updated 1-2 buttons ! done. Anti ALT TAB should be on Insert or if you use F7 before it you need to do everything that concerns the dies. And then F7 and everything will work fine. there's a bunch of features now. just a bunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
Who cares about discord Chanel it's important to run all function!!!
Dosent Work?

For me its working
02/07/2020 12:45 Iwearcapeirl#456
I want to buy this, but I don't understand website. Can someone help?
02/07/2020 13:17 DARK_SIDE_fifa#457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwearcapeirl View Post
I want to buy this, but I don't understand website. Can someone help?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

or paypal, I wrote to you in private
02/07/2020 14:22 floydrose1967#458
hi Dark for me the update very very not good than before
i prefer before really sorry
02/07/2020 15:55 Iwearcapeirl#459
I paid through PayPal, please respond to dms
02/07/2020 18:49 kogne#460
Hum 1-2 not working
02/08/2020 16:07 Iwearcapeirl#461
Can someone explain how to win drafts with this? Alt Tab isn't working, comes up with error and cannot seem to add scores in draft. Please help!
02/09/2020 02:07 ShawnG1#462
Guys heads up I was already suspected this but now I can confirm that when playing people in champs they can see when you use the 100 chem cheat. After a game I had a good chat with my opponent and he said to me that he could see all green links and 100 chem while my team was no where neer 100 chem. But he could see the green links and such. So yeah if he wanted he could have reported me so yeah I don’t know. It’s very bad that people can actually see you using a cheat program.

But yeah for you guys thought I just say it so that you guys know.
02/10/2020 13:51 zuhara13#463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnG1 View Post
Guys heads up I was already suspected this but now I can confirm that when playing people in champs they can see when you use the 100 chem cheat. After a game I had a good chat with my opponent and he said to me that he could see all green links and 100 chem while my team was no where neer 100 chem. But he could see the green links and such. So yeah if he wanted he could have reported me so yeah I don’t know. It’s very bad that people can actually see you using a cheat program.

But yeah for you guys thought I just say it so that you guys know.

is this real ? are you sure ? If so, we cannot use the cheat ,if opponents see we cheat, we eat ban :(:(
02/10/2020 17:49 DARK_SIDE_fifa#464
There are different options for GTF, do not see the rivals if you do everything according to the instructions. We have been playing this way since September 19. No one writes anything. otherwise, all the reports would have been written. And playing in a tournament of something no one was banned yet.. so that.. run correctly and nothing will happen. this is not the first year we have been doing this.. :))
02/10/2020 18:42 Allex2018#465
I get Elite 3 in premier for me this week, so its fine, hope to get rewards next Thursday.